Surprise

ALYSSA'S POV

I wake up with a jerk still wide eyed and teary from the nightmare . I look at the spot where Francis once was and sigh when I feel that the spot was still a little warm .

I look at the clock to see its 8 in the morning . I shake my head and grab some clothes and undergarments before I walk to the bathroom  unstripping and walking into the hot water .

I sigh feeling the hot water work through the tangles in my hair as I run my fingers through it . I get out and dry before I place my clothes back on before leaving my hair to naturally sigh.

I walk out of the bathroom to see my kidnapper on the bed playing with the sheets .

" Hello" I say quietly . He lifts his head up and looks into my eyes with a smile before he gets angry .

He come to me and grabs my arm before throwing me onto the bed . My eyes widen with fear as I scoot back .

" You whore ! " He yells before grabbing my ankle and yanking me under him . I whimper and look away from him .

" You just can't get enough , your after everyone " He yells before he lets go and sighs before he strokes the side of my face causing me to flinch .

He scoffs and walks out the door slamming it . Francis walks in after a couple minutes and stares at me for a few seconds before sitting beside me .

" What happened ?" He asks .

" Nothing " I say laughing at the end . Maybe I am a whore . I mean why else would Harrison do that to me .

Francis sighs and hugs me , pulling me into his lap . I push him away and get out of his lap walking out of the door and to the kitchen with pursed lips and furrowed eyebrows .

I hear his footsteps echo through the empty space .

" Where is everyone ?" I ask , grabbing a bottle of water and taking a drink .

" Day off " He says with a shrug . He looks around before getting closer .

" No one is here except for the boss and me .. I think we can escape " He says quietly .

" We ?" I ask with an eyebrow raised .

" I don't even have my phone ..." I say trailing off and that's when he presents my phone in my face . I take it and shove it into my pocket before nodding .

I need to leave . He smiles and grabs my hand before walking out the kitchen and into the hallway before sliding his key card into the emergency exit and we walk outside and that's when a alarm goes off and I hear footsteps and yelling . Even if I'm leaving Andy behind I'll save him . I wish I didn't have to leave him but I have to ,

My eyes widen as Francis starts running and gets into what I think his car . I get into the passenger and squeeze my eyes shut when  I see many guards pouring out of the building looking everywhere.

He pulls out of there faster and now where speeding along the highway with his phone ringing wildly .

Speaking of phone . I turn mine on and my eyes widen at the text .

11 From  Andy .

4 From mom

7 From dad

Crap. It's only been about Three days . They got home yesterday . My eyes widen when Andy calls me . His 12th call.

I gulp and answer .

" Hello?" I ask quietly looking behind us feeling relieved when there was no black vans behind us .