Like a 4 year old

ALYSSA'S POV

I wake up with a heavy arm draped across my waist and a slobbering Matthew laying his head on my chest .
I shake my head grinning and I frown at what he said last night .. That he'll leave me alone .. But what if I don't want him to ?

I get out of bed and go into the kitchen and get a bottle of water . I scream when I feel a pair of arms grab me . Matthew laughs and let's go of me .

" Matthew !" I yell embarrassed and mad . He laughs even harder and walks away from me .

" Young man do not walk away from me when I'm about to hurt you !" I yell running after him and jumping on his back wrapping my arms and legs around him .

" Sorry mom " He says sarcastically .

" I think I'm a little young to have children " I say laying my chin on his shoulder .

" Young enough for me " He says shrugging . I blush and get off his back . I rub my arms looking at the ground . Matthew reaches for me and my phone rings in his room . I run and answer .

" Hello?" I ask quickly .

" Hey kiddo " My mom says . Crap. She will kill me if she knows I'm at Matthews .

" What's up ?" I ask nonchalantly . My mom giggles and I freeze up .

" Nothing ..So um I'll be back home tomorrow " She says and there's shuffling in the background .

" Oh .. Ok " I say slowly .. She was on a business trip for about a month I think and Dad is at work right now .

Crap. Tomorrow ? I need to clean the house and my room .

" Bye " My mom says gently before she hangs up .

" Bye " I say to the air before sighing and putting my phone back down .
I turn around and walk into the living room .

" Hey...I gotta go .. Call me if you need me " I yell and slip into my shoes walking back into Matthew's room and groan when I realize I only have a shirt and underwear on . I take my shoes back off and put my shorts on and grab my sweater putting my shoes back on .

Matthew walks back in with a pout and his arms crossed and stomps his foot like a 4 year old .

" Why" He whines . I shake my head and walk past him and grab my keys walking outside .

" I just need to go .. Call me if you need me " I say unlocking and getting in my car .  He looks angry and opens the door looking at me .

" Is it because of Andy ?" He asks sounding .. Jealous . Wow didn't think he cared about me that much ...
My eyes widen and my mouth hangs open as I stare at him in shock .

" No. Andy is like a brother to me .. He's my best friend" I say starting to get mad that he automatically assumed and didn't bother to ask .

He shakes his head and slams my door stomping back to his door before looking at me and scoffing before slamming the door .

Seriously ? Fine then . I reverse and pull out of the drive way and start driving home . About halfway there my phone goes off .. I have a text from that stalker number or whatever .

Hey Babe

I ignore it and continue driving .

Answer me Hoe ! Or I'll hurt Andy

What?

What?

He sends me a picture of Andy chained up with cuts all over his chest and little circular burns around his collar bones and bluish purple bruises on his stomach .

What the hell! Where is he .

By now I'm home and I'm crying . I'm pacing around the house nervously biting my nails .

Good thing you asked . Come meet me .

He sends me the address and I grab 3  of my throwing knives .. Don't ask .. I slide 2  into the little ankle strap  on my right ankle and 1 into the strap on my forearm . I put on my boots and a hoodie before I get into my car and drive to the address which is a warehouse . 

My eyebrows furrow as I look around .. There's cameras everywhere .. Maybe I should text someone . Matthew .

A: Hey. Um , just incase something happens I'm here .

I text him with the address of the warehouse and almost immediately I get a text back .

M: What the hell ? Why are you there ?

A: Because I need to do something .

M: Do what ? I'll do it for you

A: I'm still doing it ..

After that I text the the stalker guy.

I'm here .

Two minutes later a guy in black and a walkie talky walks up to my car and stands the door . I get out and lock my car placing the key in my pocket .

He nods his head at the door a few feet away and starts walking as I followed him like a nervous little girl , twiddling with my fingers on my thighs as I walked . He brings me down a few hallways and down a staircase where Andy is covered in marks and chained to the wall still .

My eyes tear up as I get on my knees and gently rub his face .

" Oh Andy , I'm sorry " I say crying as I hug him .

" Get off him whore!" A voice says echoing through the room . I get off him and look around the room to still see no one here .

" Can I have him back ?" I ask my voice shaking .

" Maybe but we need a deal " The voice says smugly and I know recognize as a man's .

" Don't " Andy whispers lifting his head up before it just falls down again .

" Shut up !" The man yells at Andy I think and I see a black gloved hand reach out from the shadow . I get up and grab it as I'm yanked to a muscular chest and it rumbles with a light chuckle as he drags me somewhere leaving Andy .

I feel myself being shoved and I land on the ground with a thud .

" Ouch " I whisper standing back up . I look around to see plain white walls and a concrete floor . A metal door that we just came through and a window at the front that leads to another room.

" You like ? " He asks standing by the door .  I shrug and look at him just staring . He walks towards the door .

" Wait!" I scream and run crashing into him . He laughs and runs a hand down my side .

" A little eager aren't we ?" He asks nibbling on my ear lobe pulling me to him . I make a look of disgust and I shove him away he reaches his hand back and slaps me . I fall to the floor holding my now throbbing cheek .

He yanks my back up and forcefully kisses me , I stood still and pushed him away again earning a scoff from him and a push to the floor . He leaves and walks to the room with a window and yanks down the blinds so neither of us can see into the room .

I sigh and sit in the corner with my head throbbing and I eventually fall asleep thinking Matthew .

••
UNEDITED

So what do you guys think if I started a vampire story with of course other supernaturals.. Near the end of this book I'll post the first chapter .. And I'll make sure I have most of my other book Echo done .. Hope you enjoy !
Tell me what  you think and what you think I should add or change .. Just curious!