one

Bella

Sitting on the front step of my house my hand propped up against my face. I was currently bored and had nothing better to do. Then there he was. He was coming this way and I didn't know what to say at all. He was so attractive with his hazel eyes and curly blond hair. His biceps prettier than my whole face.

I guess he noticed me staring at him since he laughed.

"Hey Bella." Ashton said waving as he walked past my house.

"H-hi Ashton." I said stammering.

"Awe how fucking cute." Luke said as he made his way towards me.

"Luke just leave me alone for once just leave me alone." I said pushing my red hair out of my face.

"I just thought I'd tell you how pretty you look today, I mean with that skirt you do look like a slut but it makes you look better than you originally do." He said laughing to himself.

I bit in my bottom lip to keep myself from crying. In the back of my mind I knew I couldn't let his words get to me but they always do. The thing that makes it worse is that he's bestfriends with Ashton. Ashton and Calum were the nice one out their clique. Michael and Luke are just total dickheads.

"Luke I swear if you don't leave I'll-"

"You'll what, you'll go to your room and cry about shit." Luke said smirking and biting his lip ring.

"You're such an asshole I hate you." I said walking away. I heard the echo of Luke's laugh as I walked away.

I really hate this guy.

A/N: the real plot of the story will start in the next chapter.