Chapter 17 - Waterfalls

Instagram: dolanadventures

I miss posting pics along with my chapters. And goddamn look at this boy. That smile makes me so happy and this picture is so flipping cute omg he has 1.2 million that still amazes me (Ik he's had it for a while but I never congratulated him before so oops)

There's back to school commercials and ITS MAKING ME SO UPSET NO. I want fall but ugh I hate school. Ok, enjoy :) oh btw did you guys see Grayson's snapchat story? He was so adorable when he was wishing his sister a happy bday ok ok forreal now enjoy :)

Chapter 17 - Waterfalls

*its fall and school just started again in case you were wondering*

Grayson's POV

"We need to talk," I said, taking off my lab goggles.

My eyes were pleading and I chewed on my lip, waiting for her to answer. She sighed and took off her lab goggles, following me to the corner of the room.

"Haley, I've been acting really weird lately," I started, "And I'm sorry, it's just that I don't want-"

The bell rang and I heard someone shout her name.

"Haley!" someone shouted.

She turned around to see Aiden at the doorway with a rose. Anger bubbled up inside be at the sight of him. I didnt even try to hide the anger on my face and clenched my jaw. I glared at Aiden, who saw me but clearly just ignored me. Haley flipped her hair as she turned back to me and my knees went weak at the smell of her. She always smelled like vanilla, not the crappy fruity smelling perfumes most girls overused.

"We're good," I said, "I'll talk to you later."

She grabbed her bag and went to the door, Aiden saying something before giving her the rose. He put his arm around her and they disappeared into the hallway.

"Grayson, class is over," Ethan said, giving me my bag and walking with me out the door.

"She likes him," I mumbled.

At first I thought she was just trying to be nice or get back at me for something, but she really liked him.

"I doubt it," Ethan reassured me, "I mean seriously. Look at him. She likes you, and hes the opposite. Hes got blonde hair and blue eyes. Plus, hes way more charming than you."

I shoved Ethan and walked away; I needed to find Haley.

Haley's POV

"You look so pretty today," Aiden said.

I was wearing mom jeans, an off the shoulder sweatshirt with the cuffs rolled up and white keds. I looked like 90s trash, but I was flattered he was being so nice.

"Thanks, its Graysons sweatshirt but its a little big on me," I said, bringing it close to my face. It smelled like him.

"Would you like me to walk you home?" Aiden cocked his head to the smile and smiled.

"I'd love to, but Grayson's my ride home," I said, turning and leaving.

Grayson probably didnt wait for me after what happened in science class earlier, but I just needed to get away from Aiden for a bit. When I opened the doors and left the school, relief washed over me. Grayson's car was still parked and he was leaning on it, talking on the phone. He hung up the phone when he saw me and waved for me to come over.

"Youre not mad at me?" I asked as I got in the car, buckling in.

He shook his head. "No, I've missed you too much to be mad."