Chapter One

August 8th 2012
5th grade
Baumann elementary

Aleah's pov

"Get up baby girl its time to get ready for your first day of school",my dad said
"Ughh... First day of school!" , i groaned rollling out of the bed. "Come on get up Kate made breakfast for all of you downstairs" "ughhh ...idc" i said laying on the floor "She made pancakes",he said making a silly voice. As soon as i heard those words i was up and ready in 15 minutes. Yeah i like pancakes .. So what! I ran down the stairs in my cute little school girl cloths rushing to the pancakes. I said Goodmorning to kate (my dads gf ) and gave her a hug. I sat down with a plate full of pancakes infront of me. "Hey Austin toss me the syrup u poop" i said to my older twin brother. He rolled his eyes and pushed it acrossed the table. I drowned my cakes with syrup...lol cakes and then stuffed my face. As soon as i put the last piece of pancake in my mouth my dad comes walking in the kitchen telling us to hop in the car. I threw my plate in the sink grabbed my bookbag and walked out the door with my brothers behind me. We got in the car i sat in the front and Austin and Aiden sat in the back. "So are you ready for the first day guys", dad said. "Yup ima meet some cute girls and chill", Austin said "and ima learn some new things",Aiden said. As you can see Aiden is the smart one and Austin is the du...not so smart one. " I just wanna get this day over so i can come back home" i said. "Such a positive attitude aleah"aiden said. "Whatever"
After a 10 minute drive we finally made it to school. This is my last year of elementary and this is my brother's first day of middle school. The schools are right nest to each other. Our dad hugged us and we got out the car.