Chapter 8

Aleah's pov

I changed in the locker room and left out waiting on the bell. Then i seen Ajana walking out. She stopped.

"Hey girl"she said

"Hey how come you didn't show up to gym"i asked her

"Sometimes our band director wants us to practice longer then usual, its not like we need it though"she said

"Nice dancing"Jacob said grabing my hair as he walked by.

"Ohhhh i see ya"A said

I laughed not knowing what to say *Ring Ring*

" Where is Mona And Fan." She asked looking around.

"I don't know" i said looking around also Then they finally walked out.

"Dang what took yall so long"I asked

I felt some tension between them.
Fancy rolled her eyes and walked out the gym. I wonder what that was about.

"Hey what's up with her"i asked them both

"She's being a bitch like always" Mona yells
Wanting Fancy to hear her.

"I heard that"Fancy said sticking her middle finger up.

"It was meant to be heard frog"Mona yells

"They've always had this little thing idk"Ajana said.

"Well we can't be late lets go" I said grabbing Mona so she wouldn't attack Fancy in the hallway.

Princeton's pov
Social studies class

I sat down in the back waiting for leah to come in. Then the late bell rings. I guess she's not in this class. I shrugged my shoulders and took out my social studies book. Social studies was so boring to me i didn't like it so pretty much i was failing I had A D. I opened my book and laid my head down on it using it as pillow.

Aleah's pov

"I'm soo late"i said thinking out loud. Mona and Ajana had different classes so we split up. I walked in oit of breath sorry I'm late i got my schedule changed so its pretty much like my first day and the school is so big Gosh"i said speaking really fast.

"Its okay Mrs.Green just sit down" the teacher laughed.

I looked around and spotted Jacob (princeton) and the empty seat next to him. I walked over smiling and putting my stuff down.

"Hey"I said not knowing he was knocked out until i heard him snooring. I rolled my eyes. Throwing my eraser in his hair. He didn't even budge. I reached over to grab my earser out of his hair but then he pulled it out and threw it in my face. He laughed and looked at me.

"Ow"i say rubbing my nose.

"Such a big nose of yours" he says laughing and pooking at my nose. I loved the fact that we act like bestfriends even though we just meet.

"So how was your-"he stopped what he was saying and looked at this girl who just walked in the class.

"Looks like someone is in love" i say making and heart.

"No I'm to young for that she's just a little crush" he says still staring at her. She then sits down. The whole entire class Jacob hasn't said anything he just looked at that girl. It was a bit annoying

*Ring Ring* I quickly got my stuff and headed to my next class. This was the only class i had without Jacob. I went in and sat down in thr front next to Fancy.

"Hey are you okay"i asked referring to what happend earlier.

"Yeah I'm cool"she said smiling

"Would you mind if I asked what happened" I say being all friendly.

"It's complicated"she said sighing

"Mm okay"i say I'm just gonna ask Ajana later. Science went by really fast and next thing you know im walking into my house.

"Hey Dad" i say walking into the house. My brothers are at football and basketball practice.

"Hey sweety how was your new classes" he says looking at paper work on the table.

"It was great i met some new friends"i say while closing the door

"That's great honey"

I went upstairs. Changed my cloths and started doing homework. Then my phone beeped. I looked down and it said text message from A.

A: Heyyy

Me:Heyyyyy

A:How was your first day of honors?

Me: Great

A: Is it becuase you made a little boyfriend

Me: He's not my boyfriend :-P

A: Not yet ;-)

I laughed at her text and continued doing my homework. *Ding ding*

"Leah Daisy is here !!" my dad yell

Ughhhh "send her up" i sighed and laid back on my bed knowing whats about to happen.

"Leah" she said walking in and closing the door behind her. "I'm sorry for not being happy for you" she said.

"O my gosh... Did Daisy Harm just say she's sorry"i say sarcastically.

"Ugh i know right your lucky i love you"

I laughed at her comment. She staid at my house for a bit. We watched movies,did each others hair and made videos.

"Woah its 9:00 already"i said getting my cloths out to take a shower.

"I gotta get home, give me your phone so i can call my mom to pick me up" she said

I threw my phone on the bed and went in my bathroom to take a shower. Yeah i have a bathroom in my room we all do my Dad makes good money. After 15 mins i got out. I walked out and D was still on my phone creeping.

"Whose this boy you met today"she said looking at the conversation A and i had

He's nobody i said knowing if i told her that it was princeton she would go crazy.

"Come onnnnn tell me" she said whinning.

*Beep Beep* I looked out the window.
"Its your mom" i say happily. I walked her out and waved to her mom. I closed and locked the door. I went back upstairs and fell asleep.