Chapter 6

Princeton's pov

*Ring Ring*" aw man I'm late" i said running to my first period class which is math. As i was getting closer to the door i slowed down. I peeked in to see if our teacher, Mrs.rosy was in class. Surprisingly she wasn't we had a substitute. I looked around the classroom lookin for my bro prodigy who was suppose to be saving me a seat. I spotted him and walked over noticing the girl who ran into me was sitting in my seat. "Hey your i-"i said to the girl in my seat being cutt off by the teacher. "Your late mr...Perez" she said looking at the name list. "Sorry" i said walking to the seat next her. As i sat down she looked at me. "What"?,  i said pulling out my math book. She kept quiet and looked at the teacher. "Hello everyone i am Mrs.joe and today you will be learning  integers" she said writing it INTEGERS on the bored. After 20 mintues of Mrs.Joe teaching us she told us to do some on our own and if we needed help work with a partner. As soon as she gave us the worksheet i started it was pretty easy. I looked over at the girl i ran into she was stuck on number one. I watched as she got tired of erasing and she put her head down. I reached out to grab her paper so i can do it for her but then...

Aleah's pov

I was done with math its hard and complicated i just rolled my eyes and put my head down. I was about to fall asleep intill i felt someone tap my shoulder. I smiled thinking it was curly head guy but when i looked up it was a girl. She was really pretty. "Hi my named is Ajana",she said smiling. "Im Aleah but some poeple call me Leah"i said sitting up. "That's pretty"she said getting a chair sitting down next to me.
"Thanks" i said

"We'll i saw u needed help so i came to help you"she said grabbing my pencil and paper

"Okay cool"i said

Ajana explained everything to me and i actually understood. She did the first 3 problems for me as an example and  made me do the rest. She looked over the problems i did and clapped. We both staring clapping and squealing. We stopped as we seen everyone looking at us. We laughed and walked up to the teacher to give her our papers.*Ring Ring*

"Thanks A" i said to her as i packed up

"Your welcome but here's my number if you need anymore help"

She gave me a little paper with her number on it and i put it in my pocket and walked out. I was so happy that i understood everything. I skipped to my next class looking like a fool but i didn't care. I walked in and sat down in the back. I took out my notebook and pencil.

Princeton's pov

"You must like sitting next to me"

I heard a voice say. I looked to the right side of me and saw that girl who ran into me was sitting by me.

"Maybe i do" i said making a dumb face.

She laughed and reached out her hand."Im Aleah"

"I'm known as princeton but call me Jacob"i said shaking her hand.

The whole time in class we joked around and talked. We got to know eachother really well.She was nice and funny.

"So why all of a sudden they changed your schedule"i said pulling out my skittles.

"I'll tell you if you give me some off your skittles" she said reaching her hand out.

"Ugh greedy much?" i said while pouring some in her hand.

"We'll i told my mom how much i could never learn in the regular classes because they were allways acting up"she said putting some skittles in her mouth.

"Your mom? I thought you didn't live with her"i asked.

"I don't but i still visit and talk to her"she said.

"Oh well that's nice"i said handing her the rest of the skittles.

"Thanks...*Ring Ring* that's the bell already" she said packing her stuff.

I laughed noticing we talked the whole 2 periods . I packed my stuff and walked to lunch with Aleah.