Chapter 3

Aleah's pov

Thats basicly how we meet. Simple huh.. Yeah i know.

August 8, 2013
Baumann middle school
First day

Daisy's pov

Its my first day of middle school and im standing to the front of my street at 6:25 waiting on the bus that passes at 6:45. My mom made us leave really early i dont even know why .It sucks because I'm stuck here with my older brother Danny whose in 7th grade. I really hope Marshy and Mark is catching the bus this year so i wont be alone.Danny is here but he's so quite i might as well be here waiting by myself. Marshy and mark are my twin cousins. Their my age, 12 and are possibly gonna be in my class. "So Danny any tips for the sixth grade" i said ..... Crickets i dont understand why he's so quite. I sighed and sat on the side walk.

Aleah's pov

"Come on poops its 6:30 we need to leave" i yelled at my brothers. "Okay coming" they said in unison running down the stairs. Our dad went to work and kate is asleep. We walked out and i took my key out and locked the door. I get to keep the key because im the responsible one. We speed walked to the bus stop and made it at 6:35.

Austin's pov

"Hey whose that girl over there" i said tryna walk fly. "Red head "?,Aleah said walking up to her. "Hey lele" she said "okay you gotta stop with this nickname " leah laughed " hey girl ...are you wifi cuz im tryna connect.. Whats ya password" i said smoothly "really Austin so ugly" Leah said
The red head girl laughed and reached out to shake my hand "hi im Daisy" i smiled and realized that the bus just pulled up We all got on