Chapter 5

Aleah's pov

D and I began to grow really close throughout the year. But then something happened. I got all my classes changed to honors. I was happy but D wasn't she wanted me to stay in the classes with her. Don't get me wrong they were fun but the kids never wanted to learn and im tryna get my education.

Daisy's house
3:30
Daisy's pov

"Come on leah go asked them to change it back i want you with me" i said talking about her class change. "no D i wanna go to honors I'll learn more" leah said crossing her arms. "Ugh your so selfish think about me" i said "Says the girl who wants me to be stuck under her all day" leah spat. "You'll just have to deal with it D because im not changing back" i sighed and laid back on my bed.

The next day...
Aleah's pov

"I'm so excited to go to school and start my honors classes" i said to my brothers as we walked to the bus stop "Thats great Aleah" Aiden said. "Hey Danny Where's red head"?,Austin asked. He looked up at us and then looked back down. "Gosh i wonder whats wrong with that kid"Austin said. Aiden walked up to him and sat down. Aiden said somthing to him and he replied. Austin an I looked at each other with disbelief. "He talked" Austin said The bus pulled up and we all got on. It was a bit boring riding the bus without my best. After 10 boring minutes we arrived to the school. We all got off and went to breakfast. I grabbed my food and sat down. I smiled so hard thinking about my new classes. I was so caught up in my thoughts that i didn't even realize someone sat down next to me. I looked over seeing D. I hugged her and said"Omg the bus ride was so boring without you this morning" she hugged me back and said"well think about the rest of the year" i got aggravted because she brought this up again. So i got up throwing my food away and running out the cafeteria. Then... *Bam* i ran into some kid with this big curly hair and we both fell down. "Watch where your going "he said getting up "sorry" i sighed laying on the floor not wanting to move. *Ring Ring* "uhh ...theirs the bell you should probably get up if you don't want any shoe prints in your face"he said reaching out his hand for me to take it. "Yeah i guess"i said while laughing. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. "Thanks i said walking off to my class. That boy was to cute i thought laughing in my head.