The night it happened

My name is Journi Dannielle Parker and i have gone through what every girl on the planet would die for, and yet i have pondered on how i should tell anyone, It has been 4 years now..si---since i was taken advantaged of by one of the most famous boys around the world.Yes your asking what are u talking about,well I'll tell you:It was a breezy sumer night in Mullinger,Ireland July 23rd,2009 I will never forget this date, my fourteenth birthday.the day i Journi lost my solem oath to God, my virginity. not the way i had dreamed of ever since i was 13,no,no i was raped.it happened when i was hanging out with my best guyfriend at the time,Niall,we had been sitting under a very dark bridge,he had convinced me to play a little prank with him,we were to spray paint the train carts as they went by.i had been to scared to do this as the police and jail time in Ireland are so harsh,but i went through with it for my Nialler,i had been practly star struck by him since seventh grade! but after the second train went by Niall had went somewhere,i had lost him. I screamed out his name,"Niall,where did u go!?"Niall did u leave me..?" then out of nowhere he grabbed me! he threw me down on the ground,got ontop of me  with a rough,sexual grasp and told me, "let's play a game,a certain type of birthday game." i thought he was just messing with me but niall picked me up and went for my bra strap,he unhooked my neon irish flag bra,and threw it to the ground, then told me to  unzip his trousers. i got frightened and tried to tell him i was saving till marriage.but Nialler wouldn't listen,he shoved me forcifuly  to the ground took my top off then off went my shorts. i tried to scream for help but niall told me it was okay,and a natural thing to do.soon he shut my mouth so i couldnt squeel,nor hardly breath.i had never imagined Niall and me sitting there completly naked,under the Mullinger Harbor bridge, soon  a  boxcar train went by. BAM,my bestfriend Niall inside of me,it was getting really painful. i sat there and winced as Niall moved around deeper into me screaming "My God!" and making loud sex noises.he seemed so happy and yet i was sitting there crying and hyperventalating. I looked into Niall's eyes as if he could see how badly he had hurt me.he finally stopped his awkward climax ontop and inside  of me yet he still lay there looking down on me grinning evily.Then he had taken his almost choking hand of my mouth,as he knew i couldn't move nor speak.i then said one word i could pipe out "why?"as i started to weep harder.Niall looked up at me then said between gasps of air "birthday present,and one for me".."If u tell anyone this happened i am going to have to hurt u Journi,i really don't want to do that,but..." Suddenly i got the courage to stand up,straggle my clothes on and scream my lungs out into my so called bestfriends face,"but what Niall,you have already hurt me!""I could be pregnant u fucking cunt,i will never talk to u again!" as i stormed away to my flat,only to cry my heart out on my bed that unforgettable July night,unable to sleep.

Will add more later guise(: