My supporters <3

i have basically told you my whole life story now,and yet i have left out the two most important things in the world to me. My family and my education,to continue on this point in my life i only have two people left in the Parker family,my mother Elizabeth and my father Lynn. they are my basic support system and i truly believe their love is unconditional.On to my education,i go to a prep,uniform school in downtown Mullinger,Ireland, its called Primrose prep.Otherwise known as mine and the other non interested, physically challenged seniors at Primrose,a cell and the last year till getting out of our preppy hell hole.Just to give you an example of how my school is the only place to bring me down is that no one there cares,if ur not barbie doll perfect or athleticlly skillful your considered a shabby nobody.The girls at Primrose continue to tease me at P.E.,bully me throughout the hallways,pushing me against lockers and shashaying away,and continuine to copy of my science notes.I know ur thinking well tell someone, guess what i cannot u know why?because these plastics at Primrose they just don't get hurt,nor do the teachers or headmistress stop being airheads to pay attention to me or anyone else who gets harshly toyed with.Yet the only thing that brings a smile to my face in this horrible school is a boy that has stolen my heart and continues to be just plain..adorable.He is a frekled,light brown haired brown eyed,linky boy,his name is Austin Jasper Andrews,and he will always be my imaginative,perfect romeo.he dosn't even know that i hardly excist but in Algbra1. although this boy,Austin,he has helped me through a lot.i stopped my self harm because of him(1 month and counting!),i believe i actually have a chance with him and he is the main reason i get up in the morning and continue my attendance at Primrose prep and think i am getting at all any smarter.I even got the courage to stop thinking all boys where monsters,and all of these wonderful thoughts,just because of this sweet,cute and smart boy.My mum and pa,Austin,Morgan and April are what i live for and just because i have self harmed they don't leave me,they stand by my side and once they see one little tear its gone within the time the second one has drizzled salty down my cheeck.They are my friends,family and just my complete dorks when i need them to make me get lifted up and off my deppression and heavily cycled times.The only person who dosen't know that he helps me pick myself up and continue thinking i have a reason to live is my romeo boy,Austin.Tonight as i sit in my room,looking up at the shiny stars above,the last thing i think about is Niall.

Comment,vote please it would mean so much to me!(: