Cutting and Carving.

Morgan's POV:I'm done,I said as I begin carving Dylan Chapman's perfect name into my left,already bloodied arm.The tears stream down my face and I set the rasor on the top of my sink,holding my head in my hands.The public call me confused,my friends tell me there's no need to continue doing such a thing to myself,but no one understands my pain,I get addicted to cutting,It's not like i enjoy doing this and I am not searching for attention..It's just the only thing I can do concidering I believe everything anyone has said about my height,weight or looks.My father has just died,and at the moment I needed him the most."Time to go to my great school..",I whisper sarcasticly to myself as I shove my sleeves down my arm and wipping my wet,clumpy eyeliner from down my face.

Marebel's POV:"Morgan,Dylan's here!",I say with a small giggle in my sentance.Running to open the door for him I snach my poptart from the microwave and let him in."Where's my Morgan?",Dylan asks happily when I shove the peanutbutter poptart in my mouth."Ugh.Sissy?",I say wondering why she hasen't came down for her daily milk diet crap.I finally go up our stairs and open the door of her room without knocking,I find Morgan laying on her carpet passed out.I  begin to freakout and scream for Dylan."What.what??",Dylan furiously stomps up the stairs.Poking my sister awake,we have to pour cold water all over her.She dosen't getup,I begin to worry and I scream,"Is she dead..?"and fall to the ground in tears.Imediantly Dylan calls our mum and we wait for her to show up,looking at Morgan's near lifeless body I have to leave the room.Never had I known how many times that we have had fights and how I've told her "I hate you Morgan." Now,I just sit on my fathers old chair,my throat givingout,completly scared for my sister's life,once I had walked in on her cutting and she had told me to tell no one,I felt guilty but I listened..Why,why hadn't I told someone?.I hear my mum rush in the door and slam it in scared,frustration,"Where's Morgan?"I answer her and we both sprint up the satin stairs.

Morgan's Mum Jessica's POV:I step swiftly into my,non moving daughter Morgan's room,as soon as I see her,the tears stream down my cold face.Hiperventalating I call 911."911,what is your emergency?",I hear on the other line of the telly."My daughter is passed out in the floor,we have just found her.My adress is 321 Gilbert street,highway 115. Come emidiantly.",waiting for a responce I go over to Morgan's body and hold her hand."Yes,Ma'am we will be right over,stay calm." "I will,goodbye",I hangup and just look into Morgan's eyes."Wakeup,babe,wakeup your family needs you,we love you.",I stare at Morgan,holding her while I thank Dylan for being here for Morgan and us on this tramatic time.I then look over and see Dylan begin to cry,"I love you okay?!,I was going to tell you today..I've always loved you,your my best friend Morgan Eleanor Rodgers..I LOVE YOU DON'T LEAVE ME!..Not now,not ever.",I then hear Dylan pouring out his feelings for my daughter.Looking down at Morgan,her eyes open and flitter.

Morgan's POV:I awaken with an ambulence ontop of me making sure my oxygen and blood is okay.

"Dylan..?",I hear myself stutter and look up.