Fashion Week

I looked at myself in the driving mirror, I looked like shit. I over slept so I didn't have any time to put some makeup on, luckily for me I still had time to wash my face. You could clearly see that I was crying all night. I'll just put some makeup on when I'm at work, if I have time.

Before you ask anything, I'll tell something about myself: my name is Mayden, but my friends call me May and I'm 20 years old.
When I was 14 years old my family died in a car crash. It was a really hard time for me then. My boyfriend's parents at the time adopted me. I know it sounds weird with him being my boyfriend and all, but his parents just wanted the best for me. After a while, the scars healed and I started to feel happy again.

More happened after that. I cried a lot, but I'm done crying and I'm done thinking about it.
I drove off to New York, hoping I'd still make it on time.

-

I drove a little faster then I should have, but the most important thing is that I made it on time.
Let me tell you a little more about my job: I work as a stylist and a makeup artist. I made my way to the top about a year ago and now I'm working at the New York fashion show of Fashion Week. I'm really excited, it's the first time that they asked me for something this big.

I went to the place they assigned me to and waited patiently until the models came. I just needed to do two more models.

'Can you lift your head to the right please?' I was doing Kendall Jenner's makeup, yes the Kendall Jenner, I know. Anyways, the models were doing their job and I was doing mine, but there was this guy always standing in my way.

It was Justin Bieber.

He was here for Kendall and Hailey. Honestly, it annoyed me.

'Could you like maybe stand over there? I'm working here and you're in my way.' He looked a little surprised, but did what I told him.

So I started working again on the models, but there weren't many to put makeup on. I look around to see Justin over there talking to all of my models.

'Hey! What do you think you're doing? I have models to work on and you just keep on talking with them. Hailey! Get your ass here, I need to do your makeup. The minute I'm done here there needs to be another model waiting!' Wow, I just met the guy and he's giving me stress already. They all looked chocked, I think they didn't even know I could talk.

'I like you. You're the first person I know that would say something about that. It's good that you know how to control a situation like that when Justin's here. I know he gets a lot of attention.' She winked at me.
'Thanks, that's really nice of you.' I smiled at her, I didn't think she would say something like that. It's really sweet.
'No problem.' She got up and went to put on her clothes.

-

After a long stressful day I'm finally done working, but I had a lot of fun. I've talked a lot with Hailey and Kendall and they're really nice.

'Hey Mayden!' Kendall and Hailey came walking towards me. They're still here? That's weird.
'You want to come over to my house? We're having a drink to blow off some steam.' Hailey suggested. I smiled,'yeah, why not.' I smiled, it's good that I'm making some friends.

We walked out of the building and went to Hailey's house.

I must say; today was a good day.