Hangouts

'So tell me something about yourself.' Hailey came sitting next to me with drinks and snacks. 'There's not much to say honestly.' I didn't want them to know too much about me. 'My name is Mayden, my friends call me May. I was adopted when I was 14 and now I'm 20 years old. I work as a stylist and makeup artist.' I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what else to say. 

'That's really not much.' Kendall laughed and gave me a playful push with her shoulder. 'Yeah, I know, but now you guys have to tell me something about you. Not something I know, just something about your character or something you like.'
'I'll start.' Hailey said. 'I love dogs, they're my best friends. I can't resist macarons and stuffed Nutella pancakes. I'm a trained dancer and I'm obsessed with music.'

'My turn.' Kendall said with a smile. 'I was a cheerleader when I was younger and I still love it. My favorite color is purple. I'm more reserved and calm then my sisters and I feel I have more things in common with my father's side of the family than my mothe'rs side because I consider myself to be a more relaxed, easy going person and so is my father. I like jogging, to stay fit and that's about it. I can't think of anything else at the moment. Oh and by the way, you were giving Justin a hard time back there, but he was totally checking you out.'

'Yeah, you were. He told me when he saw me that you were so hard on him. He just wanted to have a good time with the models, he said.' Hailey laughed.

'I was giving him a hard time? He was giving me a hard time! He was stealing all my models!' I ignored the checking out part. That made them both laugh. 'So I guess that you don't want Justin around if we hang out?' Kendall was still laughing a little.

I hesitated, I don't know if I should tell them I don't want him around when I' around.

'No, no! Of course not.' I tried to smile, but failed miserably. I just hoped they wouldn't  notice it. 'Oh, that's good because you should really meet him.' Hailey was excited, 'yeah, he's such a nice guy. I thinks you two would get along!' Kendall tried to assure me, it didn't work.

It's not that I don't like Justin, I barely know him. I just don't want guy friends. With all of the things that happened with my previous boyfriend, I'm not interested in guys anymore, not only as a boyfriend but also as friends. I just want to focus on myself and the positive vibes around me so that I don't end up being really sad again. I'm totally fine with only having girls as friends. But I guess that's going to change if I start hanging out with Hailey and Kendall.

'Oh! Right I forgot to ask you if you wanted to come with me and Kendall to the afterparty? It would be nice if you came with us.' I hesitated. I don't really want to go. I don't like to be around a lot of people. I got so used of living on my own after my ex dissapeared, that I didn't really hung out with any of my friends anymore. But what kind of impression would that make? I don't want them to think that I'm boring because they're really nice, I think I could use some friends as them. 'Please come with us! We won't leave you alone, promise.' Kendall looked at me with a hopefull smile.

'Sure, I'll come. But I have nothing to wear!' They both laughed. 'You can wear something of mine!' Hailey and Kendall dragged me upstairs, to Hailey's closet.

Well, I'm screwed.

I'm sorry for the short chapter, but I'm really sick and it doesn't end so I'm doing slow updates. Hope you like the chapter! xo