Afterparty

(She's wearing that dress to the afterparty.)

Can I just say: fuck my life.

I don't want to go to that stupid after party! I'm fine just hanging out in my bed. Could I say that? Probably not.

'You know, if it's too much for you guys I can just go home. I don't mind.' I smiled and looked at the both of them, who were looking at me like I had two heads. I guess I'll still be going then.

'What? Are you crazy! This is going to be super fun! And by the way WE asked YOU, so it's definitely not a problem.' Kendall gave me a wink. 'Try this on.' Hailey added with excitement. 'Uh, okay.' I wasn't really sure, but they were already pushing me toward the bathroom.

After I got the dress on I got out of the bathroom unsure what to expect. I'm not that confident of my body so this dress wasn't really something I would wear. I fiddled with the dress looking down. I was a little nervous of the reaction they would have.

'Hailey, do you see that?' Kendall asked with with a smirk on her face. 'Yeah I see it.' Hailey said with the same smirk. I looked at the both of them. 'What? What do you see?' I asked really scared and curious at the same time.

'You.' They said at the same time. I cheeks turned a bright red. 'I don't know, my boobs can almost fall out.' I looked at my boobs and then at Hailey and Kendall, they looked at me too. The first couple of seconds a blank expression on their face, but after that they started laughing. 'What?' I asked again, I really don't get these people. 'There's nothing wrong with your boobs and they're definitely not going to fall out.' Hailey said still laughing and because of them I also had a smile on my face. 'Not to mention you look ridiculously hot in that dress. That means your boobs too, if you were wondering.' Kendall wiggled her eyebrows and now it was my turn to start laughing.

'Okay, if you guys say I look hot, I'll wear it.' I wiggled my eyebrows back. The three of us laughing again.
-
I am standing in the entrance of the after party and I am so nervous, you can't even imagine. My hands are sweating, my legs are shaking. I literally don't know what to do. Kendall and Hailey are still close to me but they're talking to everyone because they know everyone. I feel so awkward just standing here. What do I do?

Oh I know, I need some alcohol.

I'll just go find some alcohol and then come back. They won't go anywhere would they? Of course not, they will be busy talking. I leave the entrance and make my way through the crowd, somewhere in the center I look around and see a bar. Yes there's a bar! I make my way over there and lean over it.

'What can I get you?' A guy with beautiful green eyes and a bright smile asked me. 'Tequila.' I smiled back. 'Only one shot?' He gave me a smirk. 'Oh what the hell, give me three.' The boy started laughing while he shook his head. He put three shot glasses on the table and filled it with the liquid after that he gave me the salt and three slices of lime. I put some salt on my hand and licked it of with my tongue directly taking the strong liquid down. I made a face, that was strong. I took a slice of lime and put it in my mouth. I did the same thing with the other two shots.

'You want another one?' He looked at me with lifted eyebrows. 'No, can I just get a vodka cola please?' He nodded his head and took a now glass filling it with the clear liquid and cola. 'Here you go.' He gave me another bright smile. 'Thanks.' I started chugging it down until a voice interrupted me. 'Are you sure you want to do that? You've had already three shots.' I looked at the person who said that and of all persons it might be, it was Justin. I raised my brows at him, is he kidding me? 'And who are you? My dad?' I chugged the rest down and walked away. Maybe a little stumbling.

I walked around trying to find Kendall and Hailey, but they just disappeared and I also think that I'm a little drunk also I need to pee really bad, but I can't find the bathroom.

'Excuse me, do you know where the bathroom is?' I tapped the shoulder of the person who spun around to meet my face. Oh god, him again. Why do I keep bumping into him? 'It's hard to explain, I'll come with you.' I rolled my eyes mentally. Why him? He really annoys me. 'That's okay, I'll find it.' I started walking away when a hand took my arm and started dragging me. I looked up at the person. 'What are you doing?' I tried getting out of his grasp, but he wouldn't budge. 'I am taking you to the bathroom, you're really stubborn. Did you know that?' He was mocking me a little. I rolled my eyes and didn't say anything.

I got in the bathroom not looking back at him. After I was done, I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked bad and I was drunk, I need to get some fresh air. I walked out of the bathroom, praising the lord that Justin wasn't here anymore and started moving towards the exit.

I took a deep breath when the cold fresh air hit my face. Wow, this felt really good, but it started to get cold really quick. I looked around, where in the hell are Hailey and Kendall? What am I still doing here? I want to go home. I made a pouty face, how am I going to go home. I went with their car. I rubbed my arms, trying to get the goosebumps away. I hate my life right now.

Well, then I'll just walk home. I started walking the way we came from, if I remember that right. I looked around, trying to find something that I can recognize. I failed. I turned left, I think I saw this before. I stopped at a crosswalk, waiting patiently. 'Hey! What are you doing here?' I saw a window roll down from a expensive looking car. I took a closer look, it was Justin. 'Justin? Why are you here?' I furrowed my eyebrows at him. 'I asked you first.' He gave my a small smile. 'I'm walking home.' I said looking at the sky. 'Get in.' He opened the door and looked at me. I hesitated 'no, it's okay, I'm fi-' 'oh come on, just get in the damn car.' He cut me off by saying that. 'Okay, okay. You don't have to get mad.' I got in the car and closed the door.

I put on my seatbelt and turned my face to look at him, but he was already looking at me.