I never knew he was like that

"Listen Jake, when I was in 5th grade my parents got a divorce. My dad fell in love with a girl from Colorado, so my mom took full custody of me. My mom has been a mom and a dad for me, me and my dad weren't that close. My mom is the only thing left that I have. I am a only child, I will admit that I'm a little spoiled. I love my mom, I don't know what I would do without her." Hazel explained. "Wow, I'm sorry Hazel.. I would never hurt you. I would be your best friend, and your best boyfriend. I respect you, and your mother. I think you have a amazing personality and I love how you aren't shy around me, you act yourself." Jake explained.

        While dancing around in the rain, Jake speaks up and asks a important question. "Hazel, I feel like I know you enough and I feel like you know me enough. This summer has been amazing with you, and I would like to experience more things with you. Will you be mine?" Jake said nervously, smiling. "Yes Jake, I will be yours. You have to promise me to bring my mom flowers." Hazel explained.

       After a few minutes of silence, hugging each other, Hazel speaks up. "I need a shower, I smell like wet dog!" She gags. "I was fixing to say that also." Jake said laughing. They finish their hugging and head back to the showers. Hazel got out of the shower, thinking about her mom. She thinks to herself 'Should I tell her or not? I'll just surprise her, along with Jake bringing her flowers.' 

        Hazel gets dressed and starts to call her mom to see how everything is going, until Jake bursts in the room explaining how Niall and Emalie got kicked out of camp.