Moving forward

Camp is over, and Hazels mom loves Jake. Back at home Hazel spends most of her time at Jakes apartment. Jake got a job at a nearby hospital, and Hazel got a job at Subway. It's been 8 months since camp, and 11 months that Hazel and Jake has been together. Hazel is at Jakes apartment cleaning up, waiting on Jake to get home from work.

Jake gets home from work and they head to Target for some groceries, and maybe a couple of cute shirts for Hazel. They are walking down the canned food isle and Hazel says, "I feel like we are married. I am at your apartment 24/7, we even grocery shop together." "Is it a bad thing? I enjoy doing these little things with you. Every second I get I want to be with you." Jake explains. "No it's not a bad thing. I love doing these little things too, I was just saying it feels like we are married." Hazel said.

Back at Jakes apartment, Hazel starts cooking dinner. Jake is sitting at the bar watching her, making sure she doesn't need any help. "I wonder what my mom would say if we got engaged." Hazel asks Jake. "I hope nothing bad." Jake replies.

They finish eat dinner and go pile up on Jakes bed. "I can't believe that tomorrow is my last day of college, I'll be a licensed cosmetologist!" Hazel explains with joy. "I am very proud of you Hazel Grace. I can't wait to get married, and have little Hazels running around the house." Jake said. "I want our own house, not an apartment!" Hazel explains.

Hazel lays in Jakes arms with the IPad, looking at houses. "I really like this one, and it isn't that expensive. You're off tomorrow, right?" Hazel asks. "Yes, but you have school." Jake said. "Well after school I'm thinking we could go look at it." Hazel said.