Chapter 1

Adalyn

"Did you hear?"

"They're gonna be here today!"

"That's why I'm so dressed!"

"I can't believe it!"

"What's everybody talking about?" I asked my friend Stephanie. She had brown eyes, blonde hair, and she had sun kissed skin.

"I don't know," she put her backpack on her shoulder.  I pulled out to pieces of gum sneakily from my pocket and gave one to Stephanie and popped the other one right into my mouth.

"Come on let's go, we don't want to be late for class,"

"Wait up! I have to get more pencils," I opened my locker and pulled out my pencil pouch. I tried to open it , but the zipper got stuck.

"Here let me try," Stephanie offered and she pulled as hard as she could. She scoffed and said, "little thing, doesn't want to get opened,"

I chuckled and grabbed it back. I heard screaming in excitment where everyone else was at. I turned around confused and concentrated back to the zipper. I tried my hardest and it opened! But my arm flew back, pencils and pens go everywhere, and I hit something hard and heard an,

"Oof," I turned around and said,

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," I looked up and saw no other than, Louis Tomlinson. My eyes widen a little and he replied.

"No problem," I grabbed a pencil that wasn't on the floor and put the pouch back into my locker.

"What's your name?" Louis asked me.

"Um, I have to go , don't want to be late for class," I brushed past him and his scent filled my nostrils and I smiled. He smells really good.

"Wait! You forgot your pencils!" I heard Louis say.

"Keep them," I said quietly.

"Addie! Wait up!" Stephanie called after me. She caught up and asked, "What was that! You could've told him your name!"

"I didn't feel like it, I'm not into famous guys," I said and we head off to class.

We walked in and Stephanie said,

"Omg! Look!" She pointed towards Harry. He was flirting with a blonde. He looked up and smiled at her.

She pushed him out of the way. She head to the window and Josh, her boyfriend, was there with flowers in his hand. She ran out of the classroom and I saw her run to Josh and jumped into his arms.

"Relationship goals ," someone whispered into my ear. I yelped and turned around.

Louis chuckled and said, "I didn't realize I was scary," I gave him a small smile and walked to my desk.

"Do I freak you out or something?" Louis asked.

I looked down and said,

"No," he leaned closer to me and said,

"What about uncomfortable?" Right now you are. I wanted to tell him. I shook my head and he smirked.

"So you never told me your name, beautiful" he flirted. I scoffed and said,

"Maybe there's a reason why I didn't,"

"Oh sassy, that's hot," I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you want to flirt and waste your time with someone who is actually in the same league you're in , not below," he frowned and said,

"You're not-"

Before he could reply, class started.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Lunch

"I can't believe One Direction is actually here," Stephanie said.

"Yea, and of course they'd sit with the popular kids," where's Niall??? I thought.

"Hey guys! I'm Niall!" I looked up and he sat in front of me.

"Adalyn, Stephanie, and Josh," I introduced all of us.

Niall took a bite of his sandwich. I looked over at Louis and he had his hand on Brittany's (a cheerleader) thigh.

"Adalyn? Are you going to have your pudding cup?" Niall placed his hand on mine. I looked over at Louis. He was glaring at Niall's and my hand.

"Adalyn?" He asked.

"Yea, yea. You can have it," he smiled and grabbed it eagerly.

"So um Niall tell us about yourself," I tried to come up with a topic.

"Well I love the color green, I can play the guitar, I like girls, my middle name's James, and my nephews name is Theo, how about you?" He asked.

"Um my favorite color's pink, I can play the guitar, piano, and violin, I like boys with blue eyes,. My middle name's Blair, and my nephews name is Tony," I said.

"I have blue eyes," Niall smiled. I giggled and then Louis came and sat down next to me. He had Brittany on his lap.

"Hey Lou did you know Adalyn could play the guitar, piano, and violin!" Niall grinned.

"That's cool," louis said. Then I felt a hand on my thigh close to my, you know. I looked down and it was Louis'.

"I-I-I got to go," I got up and went out of the cafeteria.

When I was in the hallway Niall came out.

"Adalyn? Are you okay?"

"Y-yea, I-I-I, he placed his hand on my thigh close to my...! I freaked out! But it sort of made me horny," I whispered the last word.

Niall's eyes widened and he blushed.

First chapter! Hope you enjoyed it!

Comment!

Vote!