Chapter 5

Adalyn

I woke up with banging on my door. I groaned and heard my dad say,

"Adalyn, breakfast is ready," I fluttered my eyes open and I said,

"I'll be there I'm a sec." I heard him try to open the door and I remember Louis was here,

"Adalyn, please open the door, I need to talk to you," I whispered,

"Louis! Louis, you need to wake up," then my dad wiggled the door knob. Louis' eyes shot open and he got up.

"Adalyn!" My dad yelled.

"I'm coming," I pushed Louis to the bathroom and closed the door. I ran to the door and opened it.

"Can I come in?" He asked and I moved out of the way. He sat on my bed and I saw Louis' clothes on the floor and my eyes widen. He patted the seat next to him and I smiled and then sneakily pushed his clothes under my bed with my foot.

"Your mother and I are going to get out of town for a couple of months," I nodded and he continued, "personal reasons and someone is going to stay here to watch you, Blair," yes Blair she doesn't really care what I do, she's like my best friend, my parents like her so much, that they put my middle name as Blair.

I nodded and he continued, "I expect you to be good, do your homework, do chores, and don't go anywhere," I nodded and he said,

"Very well, breakfast is downstairs," I got up with him and went down stairs hoping Louis didnt do anything dumb. I ate quickly and when they weren't looking I head back upstairs with a plate filled with eggs, bacon, and waffles.

I opened my door and closed the door and locked it. Then Louis came out of the bathroom and had a smirk on his face.

"What are you smirking about?" I asked and then he had my thong in one of his fingers. My eyes widen and I ran to snatch it out of grip.

I gave him the plate and he just laughed. I grabbed my towel and head into the bathroom and took a quick shower letting the warm water relax my body. I got out and head out with the towel wrapped around my body. I walked to my closet and grabbed a pink t shirt with jeans and a big hoodie. I then went over to my mini drawer and got out a bra and panties. I head back to the bathroom and changed.

"Are you going to take a shower or what?" I asked.

"Yea," I threw him a white towel and after a while he came out with the towel hanging loose on his hips. I couldn't help but stare and bite my lip. He smirked and asked,

"Where's my clothes," I bend down and he slapped my bum and I got up instantly and gave him his clothes. He smiled and took off his towel and I turned away blushing.

"Come on, its not like you're never gonna see one," he chuckled and I said,

"We're going to be late for school,"

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Louis took his separate car and so did I. When I arrived at school, I head to my locker and Brittany was there. I didn't pay attention when Louis came over to her and kissed her. I put my books in and he started to touch her inappropriately and I slammed my locker. I went into my first class and sat at my seat and Stephanie came in.

"Why the sad face?" She asked. I looked up to see Louis come in and she said, "oh,"

"Yeah," Then he started to walk towards me and I then Stephanie said,

"So I was thinking red, but blue makes my eyes pop," then I realized what she was doing.

"I think you should get blue,"

"Adalyn," Louis called,

"It would make my eyes pop right?" I nodded and Louis said,

"Adalyn!"

"Mr. Tomlinson, take a seat," the teacher demanded and he sighed and walked away. In between class Louis passed a note to Harry, Harry passed it to Stephanie, then she passed it to me. I grabbed it and without reading it I threw it in the trash can next to me.

Lunch

When I sat down Steph and Josh looked over at Louis and they said in unison,

"Ass," I laughed and then Niall sat down and smiled at us.

"The boys and I are going to throw a party tonight, you know since it's Friday," He took a bite from his sandwich and continued,

"So you guys are invited,"

"I don't know if I want to go," I picked at my applesauce.

"Come on Adds, it would be so much fun" Steph smiled,

"My parents are going to be out of town," I said.

"Another reason to go," Steph said and Niall agreed.

"I don't know, what if something bad happens," I tried to come up with an excuse.

"Nothing would happen," Josh said and I just shrugged.

"Please Addie," Niall pouted. I bit my lip and Niall did puppy eyes. I sighed in defeat and Steph smirked and said,

"Nothing could be worse then kissing Niall,"

"Hey!" He exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow and she laughed.

"Last night, you and Niall were snogging each others faces off," she laughed.

"We did!" My eyes widen. He nodded shyly. I smiled and said,

"It must have been really good if we almost ate each other faces off,"

Then Niall started blushing. I then said,

"Count me in," They cheered and I thought, I hope I don't regret this.

Thay was the chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. Vote! Comment