Chapter 6

Adalyn

"This party is gonna be wicked!" Steph smiled and I shrugged,

"I feel like something bad is going to happen,"

"Come on let's get ready," "I nodded and we changed. I changed into something casual and comfortable. I put on some green shorts and a cute floral shirt. I put on some pink vans.

Steph wore a white romper and some high heels. She applied mascara and eyeliner. I just put some lip balm and we head downstairs.

"Where are you guys going?" Blair asked standing up.

"To a party," Steph smiled showing off her pearly white teeth.

"And your going like that?" Blair chuckled.

"Yea, why not," I shrugged and just shook her head.

"We'll be back," Steph said before we left and head for her car.

I got in the passengers seat and she turned on the radio.

'Lean On' by Major Lazer came on and Steph and I started to sing along.

When we arrived at the house it was a lot more packed then it was in Jason's house.

When we parked on the side we went in and the music was blasting. Cups were being passed out and I grabbed one and so did Steph.

"Babe!" Josh yelled and Steph went over with him and I stood there not knowing what to do, once again.

"Adds!" I looked up and saw Niall making his way to me. I smiled and asked,

"Whats up?" He started to laugh and I automatically knew he was drunk. I put the cup up to my lips and it tasted like fruit punch with a little kick.

"Wanna dance?" He asked and I drank the whole thing. I grabbed another cup and drank it.

"Sure," He grabbed my hand and I started to stumble a litte knowing that the drink was starting to work.

When we got to the dance floor 'Better than Words' came on and then I started to move my body. Niall and I started laughing because someone was licking the floor. Then Louis' solo came on and I started to grind on him. He grabbed my hips and moaned. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his head to my face and kissed him.

Then someone bumped us and I looked forward and saw Brittany and Louis. He looked at me with anger filled in his eyes. The song ended and Brittany left to get something, I'm guessing. Then Niall then laid down on the table and he passed out. Louis was standing be himself and I started to walk towards him and then I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Whats gonna happen next! Vote! Comment!