Never The Same (One Direction fan fic)

BEEP BEEP BEEP

        I woke up to the sound of my alarm, it was for school I set it last night forgeting that it was friday and the last day of school. I walk into the bathroom and i look in the mirror, "UGG" i wisper to myself, it is six in the morning, i look sooo messy, mostly cuz i just woke up and because last night i forgot to take a shower. Gross i know but hey i was high up in fangirl heven, because lastnight I skored 4 One Direction tickets. Im takeing my friend Briley and my 2 bestest friends EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Adrienne and Aiyana, they are twins. They both have dark brown hair. They ARE skinny. They are rely pretty. they have very diffrent style but still.

          But anyway more about me. My name is Kaitlyn Monell, i have mid-lentgth hair that is brownish blond (but mostly brown) im not fat but im not skinny, AT ALL. I have 2 best friends and there twins but they look alot dtfrent. Adreinne and Aiyana. I love them sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!

            So I hop in the shower and get redy for this amaZayn day cuz tomarrow is the 1D consert!!!!

A/N

Ok so this is my first and i did this dedication because she wrote my Fav fanfic ever on wattpad so far!!!!!!!!!!! ok should i keep going with this stroy or not?