Exited

Adrienne and Aiyanna ran out of the front door while pulling me with them.They were very very exited. They were Huge directioners Aiyana more than Adrienne, but hey all the same right?

  We were on our way to go get Briley, She likes one direction, but i would not call here a directioner, yet anyway. We hopped in my car, it was a red Bug with big black poka dots, it even has eyelashes. hehehe cute right? We put in our Take Me Home CD and jamed out on our way to go get Briley. She lives on the other side of town.

   We live in Wichita Kansas soo it was pretty far the consert starts at 6 pm and it is only 7 am right now but we have quite a ways to go to get to the consert.

  we finaly got to Brileys house and it ts 7 36 now

                                          * KNOCK NOCK KNOCK*

      Brileys mom oppend the door. but then i felt a tap on my sholder i turned around and there was briley. She had a pair of glasses on her head a drink up to her face and a walet in her hand as she slitly waved. but me, oh dear dear me i almost jumped out of my skin i was so skeard that wa was now sitting on her porch because i fell cuz i jumped when i sreamed. By now the twins were laughing there asses off with briiley.

      I felt myself blush sooo hard, Briley hopped in the back seat with Aiyana. Briley was wereing a pink/orange top with a black leather jaket, she had rely rely ripped jeans on to with some rely cute white converse heels.

   We are redy for the best times of our lives.