SWIMMING

I woke up to the sound of squeeling girls.I sit up and look over at the twins who are holding my cell and giggleing. I grabbed my phone fast. "HEYYYYY" Aiyana skreamed

" Its my phone" i said getting all up in her face.

                   I sat back down and looked at the phone and there was a text it said 'Hey its Zayn, you know the one weird lookin guy you gave your number to last night' . Sudenly all the memorized from last night came rushing back to me. I skweeled a little bit. The twins looked at me all funny.

"what was that" laughed Adrienne

                 I blushed.

"Nothing" i smiled big and texted back 'Oh yea i think i remember you !'

                                          We all got up and whent down stairs to get redy for the day. Then i think to myself OHYEA ITS SUMMER!!!!!!!

"LETS GO SWIMMING!" i skreamed as the thought rushed into my head

"YEAAAAAAAAAA'skreamed Aiyana

                         I felt my cell vibrate. I took it out of my poket and it was a text from Zayn. ' Hey you and the girls wanna come chill at our hotel?' I stopped i was stuned Zayn Malik just asked if i wanted to come hang out with him and the boys!!!!!!!!

" HEY DO YOU GUYS WANNA GO HANG OUT WITH THE BOYS INSTEAD?" i skreamed up the stairs

" HELL YEA" one of them skreamed i could not tell wich one

                           They both came down allredy dressed and stuff.I texted back ' yea be there in like 5 adress?' I went upstairs to change.

                               When i got up there i ended up wereing a plad button up shirt with some kakies and some white converse high tops. I had my hair up in a pony tail with a bump. and dark red lipstick. i was redy.

                                   I walked down stairs and i motined fr them to cme and we left. i got a text from Zayn that had the adress and how to get in.