we are here

" OH BABY JUST SHOUT IT OUT SHOUT IT OUT YEA" we all sang together. i sopped singing ond looked out the pasengers side window ( Adrienne is now dirving). I started to think about harry agin.

      That sweet smile. That nice style. The way he looks at people when he is mad. Those curls. I could imagine hagging out with him he is just so nice and sweet and jentelmen like. Gosh i can go on and on, the list is endless.

     Then i look aroung and we were not moving and noone els was in the car i started to frea untill i relized we were at a gass staition so i got out of the car and walked up to the doors. I cant belive i blacked out. I think it was kinda funny but eee.

       I stepped in the gas staition and walked over to Adrienne who was lookingat tee's that say KANSAS on them "You live in kansas do you rely need a tee shirt that says it?" i ask

" ha ha ha, no i was looking for one for my friend that lives in London, THANK YOU VERY very MUCH."

"Ok lil miss sarkasim, gezzzzzz"

     I walked over to Aiyana who was geting snacks. " I think we should get theese" i pointed out some pringles.

"ok grab them" she replide

    We walked over to the cownter and put down all are fatining junk food and drinks.

   We walk back to the car and we all hop in me and Adrienne in front and Aiyana and Briley in back.

.......................................................3 hours later

  "Yes we are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Briley shouts as we run through the croweds to take our seats. But i was so so happy when they came on stage i i i .........................BLACKED OUT