Chapter 8

{Hello my amazingly awesome GaLe shippers! I hope that you dudes enjoy this chapter! Please vote and comment to show......the love!

Now, let's see what happens to Levy and Mr. Butthole, erm, *cough cough* I mean Laxus!}

-Levy-

When we arrived at Laxus's pack, I was actually surprised to see many happy and cheery faces around. No one appeared to be frightened of their Alpha. However, unlike Gajeel's pack, the pack members seemed to keep their distance. They didn't interact with their Alpha at all, unlike the Western lycans, who were all treated as one big family.

And still, they all seemed happy. Perhaps Laxus wasn't a terrible Alpha, but maybe a more king-like one.

"Laxus?" a soft, higher pitched voice called out.

Smirking, the tall blonde made his way over towards the voice, tugging me along by a rope that was wrapped around my wrists. "My beloved, are you well?"

A tall woman with white hair, fair skin, and ocean blue eyes walked up to us, a gentle smile upon her face. "The pups and I are very well, yes! But, who is this?"

"Don't worry about this disgusting human, my dear. Can you show our newest member around? She's Bickslow's soon-to-be mate," he told her.

Eyeing her mate suspiciously, Laxus's mate glanced behind us, spotting Lisanna and Bickslow. A gasp was suddenly heard from her. "Lis'Lisanna?! Lisanna!!"

She ran off towards Lisanna, who strangely resembled the Alpha female greatly. But, she left me behind and at the hands of her monstrous mate.

"Now...what am I going to do with you?" he teased me, gripping my wrists tightly.

I winced at the pain. "You could let me go. You aren't a bad guy, Laxus, I can tell. You have a sweet mate and, from I heard, even children. Do you want them to know their father as a killer?"

A strange look crossed his eyes for a split second, before he glared at me again. "Don't try to outsmart me, kid. My pups won't even know you're here anyways. You'll be dead by midnight, that I can assure you."

Dragging me along, he led me past the other pack members, past the center of the pack itself. We walked on a little ways, until we stumbled upon what appeared to be an abandoned stone hut, much like the ones back at the territory's center.

Leading me inside, he covered the doorway with the fur that was nailed above the door frame. I was suddenly pushed down onto the ground, and he tied my rope to a post that appeared to be hammered into the ground. As I glanced around, I noticed that there were...frightening items scattered about. I discovered daggers, whips, strange vaccine-looking needles, and so much more. It appeared to be the lab of a mad scientist, myself being the experiment.

"I'll be back to kill you later, but I have a mate and pups to care for first," he growled out, leaving the stone hut.

I then heard the sound of hammering right outside the hut, and I could only guess that he was hammering nails into the fur, just in case I was able to escape.

Perhaps I have read too many books...

Soon, I heard nothing but pure silence.

I simply curled up, trying to sleep away the mental pain of it all. But after a while, the torturing devices began to haunt me, I knowing that these very items would be the reason for my death. I would never see my new friends again, nor my mother.

I would never see Gajeel again.

I had already thought about our future. I already knew how many pups I wanted with him. Heck, I even had their names picked out. I was even hatching up a plan to have my mother become apart of the pack. I had so many wonderful things planned out for my future.

And now...all of it will be nothing more than mere dreams, dreams that will never come true.

"Gajeel...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I ruined your life. You spent your whole life looking out for me, but I've done nothing but waste it. We were going to have a wonderful future together, but it seems that we were only dreaming of such a thing. I love you. I love you, and I'll miss you. Farewell..." I whispered to myself.

For what felt like hours, I cried to myself, curled up and shivering from the cold outside. I didn't have my Gaje to warm me up this time. I never will again...

"Levy!" I heard someone yell suddenly.

Knowing that voice to be Lisanna, I sat up and glanced over towards the nailed fur door, watching as the fur was instantly ripped away. Both Laxus's mate and Lisanna bolted inside, checking me over.

"Oh! I'm so sorry that Laxus has done this to you! He's really not a bad guy, I promise! He's just really sensitive about his father, since he was so close to him, and--"

"Mirajane, Levy will understand. She's a very forgiving person," the shorter white headed girl said as she smiled at who could honestly be her twin.

I nodded, sitting up. "It's alright...um, Mirajane. I know he has a soft side, I see it. But...he's...he's harmed me for a few years now. I hope you know that."

She sighed and looked down. "I know, actually. I know who you are, Levy. Please do not think that I allowed him to hurt you like that, I didn't! I punish him frequently for doing that. So often, I'm surprised we even managed to have as many pups as we do."

I blushed, while Lisanna smacked Mirajane on the shoulder. "Sis! What happens on the fur, stays on the fur."

I only blushed brighter, noticing what Lisanna referred to Mirajane as. "Are you both really sisters?"

"Yes, we are! I got carried away with exploring a few years ago, and I ended up close by the Eastern Pack. Laxus found me, and he claimed me as his mate," the older-looking woman explained as she removed the rope from my wrists.

"We thought that a feral had killed her, due to a large portion of blood that we found from the direction that she ran off to," Lisanna explained to me.

I nodded. "So...what are you guys doing here anyways?"

Both Mirajane and Lisanna smiled. "We're helping you escape!"

"I know a hiding spot close by here. Were going to hide you there until Gajeel comes to get you. Evergreen and Bickslow are helping us. Bickslow is going to mask your scent so that Laxus can't find you. Since Gajeel has been around you for so long, or that's what Lisanna told me at least, then he should be able to pick your scent up, no matter what. Evergreen has already gone out to fetch Gajeel and some of his pack members," Mirajane explained.

"I know Elfman will volunteer for sure. You should have seen him, Mira! He was literally drooling over her!" Lisanna added in, all of us giggling at that.

I stood up and brushed off my dress. "But what about that green headed guy, Freed..wasn't it?"

"Oh, he can't be trusted. He's very loyal to Laxus," Mira told me.

I nodded, not surprised at her statement at all.

"Oh, and please. I know Laxus has done such terrible things to you, but please keep Gajeel from killing him. He's a father, as well as my mate. I don't know what I would do without him," she pleaded, but suddenly, her eyes narrowed and a devious grin crossed her face, "But don't worry. Laxus will get a very needed punishment by my hands personally."

I raised a brow, only for Lisanna to tap on my shoulders. "Don't let her normally happy personality deceive you. She's been nicknamed the She-Devil ever since childhood. She's even beaten Gajeel up into a pulp."

My eyes widened at the tall, pale woman, who only giggled. She then grabbed my hand, leading me out of the stone hut. Lisanna followed behind us.

"Now, let's get you to safety!"