Romeo and Cinderella

character: himuro tatsuya
genre: fluff

—✘—

doll-like eyes stared back at his as he lovingly gazed upon you. holding himself back, he gave you one last kiss on the lips before turning his back from you.

"tatsuya..." you mumbled, lips quivering, body trembling, heart breaking, you stared at his back. mumbling the words you used to shout out loud.

"i love you."

and just like that, you parted ways. tears freely slid down your cheeks as you forced a smile on your lips.

it was so painful, you thought so. but you can't even say no.

•—•

it was his mistake. he always knew that dating you would result to this.

damn rich people and their ways, he mumbled as he stared at the ceiling.

this was the second time his heart feel like breaking into thousand of pieces after leaving you, like how her parents ordered him to.

the first time was when you cried and pleaded for him to stay. sighing, he groaned and grip the bottle tightly, wondering if he should get a small taste of the alcohol or listen to your voice messages that was saved on his phone.

he chose the latter. after all, he'd put you first in almost everything.

•—•

entering the mansion, you glanced at your parents wearing their business attires like usual, sitting on the couch as they laughed to each other. placing your bag on the couch, you got on your knees and pleaded.

"please, drop the engagement. please, don't make it hard for me." you whispered as you bowed, your forehead almost touching the floor.

"(first name), you do know this is for your own go—"

"no." you cutted your mother's sentence as you stood up. "mom, my biggest mistake was always listening to you. letting you doll up my life in exchange for this, marriage." you added, your voice cracking due to crying for a long time.

"(first name), you already knew in the first place and yet! look what you've done! himuro already left you, stop being dumb for once." your father lectured as he stood up and pulled you up from your current position.

"you don't understand. he did it because of you both!" you screeched, running towards your room as you slammed the door close.

smiling bitterly, you started to pack your bags. gathering every single evidence of you on that room, you quickly head outside with your bags and savings. luckily, you went unnoticed after your parents head inside the library, talking about your marriage with a random stranger.

dialing himuro's number, you secretly hoped that he would answer. and just like that, the angels might have blessed you as he picked it up in no time.

"(f-first name)?" he stuttered. it was clearly obvious that he just finished crying as his voice was a little hoarse.

"park. now." you whispered as you ended the call. running off towards the nearest park around your neighborhood.

as you finally reached the place, you realized you haven't even had a change of clothes as your uniform stood out of the people basking on the sunset. letting out a giggle, you heard someone clear their throat so you turned around.

"tatsuya!" you grinned. holding up your hands in the air, you waited for him to wrap his arms on your waist.

worried, himuro's face turned sour. "what're you doing here? and why? your parents—"

"i don't care. i wanted to be cinderella for once, even if i ran away with only my uniform."

himuro stared. his lips trembling. what should i do?

it was tempting. but he doesn't plan to become selfish, and so he gave you a small kiss. "go back, (first name). they're already worried."

shaking your head, you gripped his coat a little tight. "stop pushing me away and be selfish for once tatsu. please be my romeo and take me away from this world i grew up to."

closing his eyes, himuro smiled. his arms lifting you up as he lovingly gazed at your eyes.

"will you marry me then, my cinderella?"

giggling, you nodded. "yes, i love you."

himuro knew he's creating a big mistake here, but he'd rather sin than lose you forever. after all this time, he'll always put you first in everything.

—✘—

mysty: lol i feel like shit after writing this.