Dear

character: akashi seijūrō

—✘—

You sighed for the umpteenth time as you stared at the window, 'Why the hell is Algebra your last subject? That's fucking frustrating.' You thought.

You tried understanding the number and letter shit that are written on the board but really, let's face it. Trigonometry sucks for you since you're a lazy-ass shit.

"[Last Name]-san, are you even listening?"

Startled, you look at the teacher staring intently at you and sweat-drop, "U-Uh, sorry?"

"Detention."

Well, you just screwed it.

•••

Upon entering, you sat lazily on the chair and stared at the black board.

"Why does it have to be me?" You cried out, sulking and cursing the subject, Mathematics.

The door swung open and a hot-looking-red-head entered the room, "Good afternoon [First Name]. I'm your teacher for math today."

Silence.

"WHAT THE F?! SEIJURO?!"

"Are you yelling at me, [F/N]?" He stared deeply which made you glue your butt on the chair.

"W-Well no, but seeing your boyfriend as a teacher is holy," you looked away, "hot."

Akashi smirked as he went near your table and gently tap your cheek.

"Listen very well," he started. "This is your punishment for being in detention." He quickly kissed you, and smirked.

"S-Sei-" you were blushing madly as Akashi kissed your forehead.

"C'mon, listen to me okay? Then maybe after this we'll go buy your favorite drink, how's that?" Akashi said as he lovingly stare on your [eye color] orbs.

"Hmm! That would be lovely!" You grinned.

"Okay then, eyes on the board, dear."

You managed to understand the lesson very well, after all, the almighty emperor, Akashi Seijuro is your teacher.

OMAKE:

"Uhm Sei? Can I ask something?" You looked at him as you bite on your ice cream.

"Sure." He shrugged and you cleared your throat.

"Etto, how did you replace [Math Teacher's Name]-sensei?"

You both went silent then Akashi smiled and a flowery aura surrounded him, "How about another popsicle, [Name]?"

You sweat-drop and awkwardly nodded, "O-Okay."

• • • • •

🙋🏻- Can't find an Akashi photo with flowery shit though. Sadlyf.