Practice Himuro Tatsuya

🏀Fluff

•••••

"What's taking her so long?" Himuro mumbled as he glanced on the wall clock.

"Himuro, your girl is not coming, hehe~" Kensuke teased making Himuro frown.

"Okay, his bad side is coming~" Wei backed Kensuke up, receiving a hit from Murasakibara.

"Oi, stop teasing Muro-chin." He glared making the two clowns shut up.

After a few more minutes, the gym door slammed open and a panting [Hair Color]-haired girl entered.

"Uwaaah! I'm sorry I'm late." You yelled loudly and bowed down.

"[First Name]." A firm voice called out, and you mentally facepalmed. 'This is hell.' You thought.

Raising your head a little, someone flicked your forehead and you had crocodile tears while flailing your arms.

"Uwaaah! What did I do?!" You yelled cutely and even went overboard by pouting.

Himuro smiled as he pinched your cheeks before pecking your nose, "Jeez, you should be thankful I love you."

"Ehehehe~" You grinned as you quickly held his hand.

•••

You groaned in frustration as you tried shooting the ball.

"Oh, shit fucking--"

*smooch*

The cussing machine, [First Name] [Last Name], became flustered when her boyfriend, Himuro Tatsuya, kissed her.

"What did I tell you about cussing?" He smiled sweetly yet his face showed otherwise.

"I-I'm sorry. Its just hard being a Point Guard." You cried helplessly as you cling on his waist.

Himuro sighed and quickly pulled you up and went behind you. Holding your hands into his, he motioned for you to shoot the ball, and its a miracle, it went in.

"OH MY GOD!" You reacted and started fist-bumping in the air. You even hugged Himuro; almost choking him.

"[First Name]... Pft hahahahahaha!" Himuro started laughing making everyone, including you, in the gym stare in disbelief.

"Jeez, why're you so cute?" Himuro managed to say in between his laughs.

He quickly pulled you into a hug and rested his chin on top of your head. "Jeez, I love you."

You smiled as you mumbled, "I love you too~"

Taking out your phone, you quickly took a picture of you and Himuro, with him, smiling brightly in the picture.

OMAKE:

You: Here here! Its a picture of him when we were younger, he's such a cutie right? /le hands phone to Himuro's teammates;

Kensuke: No wonder he's handsome.

Wei: Unlike someone out there, /looks for Okamura;

Okamura: Uwaah! They're being mean again!!!

Murasakibara: Has anybody seen my Mauibo? /munches on chips;

You: Here Atsu-kun /throws Mauibo towards him;

Murasakibara: Thanks [N/N]-chin~

Himuro: [First Name] my pictures...

You: oh, and this one too! /shows another picture totally ignoring Himuro;

Kensuke: No wonder even the school nurse gave him a gift. Your boyfriend is quite popular no matter what age.

You: /smiling sweetly yet emitting dark aura; Who's the wench that's trying to steal my man?

Nurse: It is I [Make up a name for this wench]

You: /kicks her ass; sends her flying to Mars; That should do it... Oh here's another!

Everyone: /sweat drop;

•••••

🙋🏻- HAHAHAHAHA k.

•Spread Love•
-MysticalChocolate🍫🌟