My un-mated self Chapter 13

SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER BUT I PROMISE TO UPLOAD FASTER!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

Chapter 13

*Luc’s POV*

Empty. That’s what I feel. Empty. After Ally helped me to bed I couldn’t sleep. I’ve been lying here for three hours just thinking. Why me? Maybe the world is telling me that I shouldn’t have been pregnant in the first place. But why me? I’ve heard many people approach my door but turned away. Probably from disgust.

“….No! She’s finally fallen asleep. I will not let you go in there.” Some one whispered but no I was awake. The door opened and in came the twins. They both rushed in and hugged me. Ally came in too looking mad. I guess she was the one who was trying to stop the twins from coming in.

“It’s ok Ally.” I said wiping the sleep from my eyes. I guess I did fall asleep.

“Are you sure? I can call Chase Lucinda.” Ally said looking worried.

“There family. Thanks for your concern Ally.” She nodded and left shutting the door behind her. I turned to the twins. “What are you doing here?”

“We heard what happened. I’m really sorry Cindy!” Jan said hugging me.

“I am too.” Jay said also hugging me. I hugged them back. I could feel the tears starting to leak out of my eyes.

“W-why m-me?” I sobbed into Jay as Jan rubbed my back. “W-why? W-what d-did I d-do to deserve this?”

“It’s not your fault.” Jay said looking at me.

“Yes it is!” I growled angrily. I pulled back from both of them.

“It’s not your fault! Don’t blame your self.” Jay said seriously. He shook my shoulders.

“But it is my fault! W-who’s fault is it if I-it isn’t mine?!” I said letting more sobs out. Jan gave Jay a glare and hugged me. Jay left leaving me and Jan in the room. She turned to me and looked into my eyes. Her eyes showed guilt. What was she guilty of?

“Cindy I’m so sorry that you lost the baby.”

“Yeah I got that.” I mumbled. “But why do you look so guilty?”

“Because the last time we talked I was complaining about how I didn’t want to have a kid. And now you lost yours I just feel bad.” So that’s why she felt guilty.

“You don’t need to feel guilty. It’s not your fault.” I said and somehow our roles were reversed. I was hugging Jan as she was crying. We talked for the next hour about anything. Turns out the twins are only staying the night and then they have to go back home for school. Eventually Jay came back in and apologized.

“It’s ok Jay.” I said hugging him.

“Ahem.” Someone cleared their throat. All three of us turn towards the door and Chase was standing there. I looked at the twins and they got the message and left.

“Hi.” I said weakly not looking at him. I wrapped my arms around my knees and pulled them to my chest.

“Ally told me you woke up but didn’t want me to be called. Why?” I looked up and he was right in front of me. He looked hurt.

“B-because you need to do your work.” I stuttered.

“Were mates Luc I’ll always be here for you.” he sat down on the bed next to me.

“Even after everything?” I asked scared. He looked at me like I had grown another head.

“I’ll always be here for you no matter what.” He kissed me gently on the forehead.