Chapter Ten

A/N So here's the next chapter... Hope you like it please comment or vote I really want to here what you think

While four of them got into the cars, Tom and Jordana in one car, Sam in his own and Zoe and Chris is Chris's car.

When Zoe got into the car she reached for her seat belt, she put it on before turning to face Chris. When Chris was ready he passed her the keys to the car. He watched as she ran her fingers around the keys before then putting them into the ignition. He watched as she turned the car on and pressed her foot down on the gas pedal.

Zoe revved the engine a couple of times. She loved the feel of this car, she knew that this car was going to be amazing to drive and she couldn't wait any longer.

"Go on..."

Zoe looked over at Chris, she then leant over the hand brake and pressed a kiss onto his cheek. Once she pulled away from Chris she turned back around and faced out of the windscreen. She saw Chris nod his head out of the corner of her eye, Zoe then slowly back the car out of the drive and set off.

They made their way across town weaving in and out of the traffic when they could. Zoe was in a great mood at being able to drive, she couldn't believe that Chris was letting her drive his car. He hardly ever let anyone drive his car.

Chris could tell that Zoe was itching to drive a car, he'd seen the way she had driven earlier in the evening. So he wasn't going to let his girl down by not letting her drive. Besides he didn't like to see Zoe sad.

It wasn't long before they were pulling into Recent Street for the race. She spotted her brother car and pulled up alongside it. She noticed that Tom was stood in front of the car, while Jordana was sat on the hood. Tom was stood in between Jordana's legs with his arms wrapped around her shoulders.

Zoe had always longed to have a relationship like her brother had with Jordana. She was still hopefully that Chris would be like with her. She wondered if her brother would ever let up on being so over protective when it came to her being with someone.

Zoe turned the car off effectively looking away from her brother. She then turned to Chris she gave him a smile before she got out of the car. Chris followed after her, he walked around the car and grabbed Zoe around the waist and pulled her close.

He then looked down at her and covered her lips with his own. They kissed for a couple of seconds before they separated. Chris kept one arm wrapped around Zoe's waist as they walked over to where Sam, Jordana and Tom were all standing.

When they arrived Tom was running kisses up and down Jordana's neck. Zoe and Chris turned to look at each other and pecked their lips together. Zoe smiled against his lips before leaning away and laughing.

She liked it when she kissed Chris, he kissed her with so much passion. She felt loved and wanted for once. She liked the way he treated her, he was protective of her but he also let her do things that she wanted to do.

Once she had regained her breath she turned to look at her brother, Jordana and Sam. She coughed to get everyone's attention.

"So who are you racing against?"

Tom spoke from where he was still standing between Jordana's legs. But he had turned around to face Zoe with Jordana's arms wrapped around him and her head on his shoulder.

"You..."

Tom laughed questioningly, had he heard her right. Did she say that she wanted to race him?

"Me?"

"Yes you, which is the better of the two..."

"You really want to race against me."