Chapter 3

So after these mens got away from us i took care of my brother while dad got to heal moms enjureys, by that time i still feel someones watching me well i felt this from like the begining of the time i was hunting untill now....it's strange but i'm not going to hold back any more .i stopped looked around ,but no one was there so i skreamed: if there is anyone watching me they better show their selfs now. But not even a single breath was made that time so i just lited go of it i said i will handle it later scince i know that thers a girl trying to take our hunt away so what i did was cook the deer and make a new plate put a litle food in it and leave it away from us, well thats how i drag our anemys who mean no harm.if you alsked how did i know? Lets say if the anemy ment to harm us he would have just took the chanse when we were definceless(when i took care of my litle brother and dad gor to heal moms enjurey) so i just put it there and after we were finished i sow the plate empty... So i guess she ate it 😋 i guess i understand people feelings oh well i guess i'll go for a run with litle brother .
And maybe i'll think about a cool name to name him then i'll tell mom to see what's her opinion ,so i start runing after a warmup.My wormup started with 10 pushups with both hands then comes another 10 with 1hand then comes 10pushups with 1hand and 1leg then i do a walking in place then stretsh my muscles and off to the run i go, so as i'm runing i still feel someone watching me ,but i guess their too scared to come up and face me even throgh i think it's best to contniue running and think about a name so i got a list of them:

1-ryohe (katekyo hitman reborn anime )
2- gamma (katekyo hitman reborn anime )
3-fuuta (katekyo hitman reborn anime)
{all teenagers gather in the distrect 24 to see TV and i guess when i arrive there it's the time that they put this anime On so i just watch it in my rest time}
4- harry ( one durection band singer)
5- niall (one direction band singer)
6- louise ( one direction band singer)
7- zayn ( one direction band ex-singer)
8- liam (one direction band singer)
9 - shred
10- mikle
11- rewza
12- zaiser

I guess that's enough, well i finished todays run and got back well our city is huge and wide and my running is to run all around the city then back home well thats how i get information for our family its like a news TV program but this time i'm the one sent to do like i seek at the person who knows how to see through the weather and listen to his conversation with people who have enogh money to talk with him or sometimes i go to read his diary of weather then i set off to run i find information about people with boxes and how much power they have and how to defeat them and sometimes i get to see their battels for a near and safe distance but sometimes i get cought so i escape by saying i'm 4 years old well irs not that i look young since I'm only 6 years old my eyes are shining light red and my face looks alot more buatifull when the sunrise buatifull rays touches my skin and as always i wear a short light blue t-shirt but it is mostly skratched from every were and for my pant i wear short black jense pants well its a normal thing to wear in our city since i'm 6 years old, i got back to our area and told dad about what was going in the city and how is the weather for tmorrow and then i was off to sleep ....

Good night