Chapter 5

I woke up today by the sound of the ground sheviring i guess it's that monster chasing people .... Never minde i'll get used to it untill their dead .
Breakfast for today was left overs from yesterday but the water was still cool and clean and i guess we disnt have much time yesterday to drink that much of water so yeah water is good here .....

I walked to a room fiulled with books and tables i guess its the library my dad made .So i took out books about this monster hmm...well their titles goes on like:
-Eagle monster
-gistory of the eagle monster
- top 10monsters around the city

Well they were 10 books 5 thin ,5 thick .i took out the most important informations and the rest well i had them saved in my head for times i need them .the informations were going so good untill i read a weir information well let me tell you what i read:

These monsters are called the eagle monster some of the people call it the heavens monster ,this monster loves to play with beating hearts their like toys for them thats why it kills people , the only way to be safe when it's shasing you is to have the 2nd box the box of rain the rain is like the rivers water  its harmfull to tgese creatures it basicley burnes them and if there was one who dosent burnes up well that will be the first one to get born so that means that he was born with the first eagle egg break so its the most dangerouse one of all of them when you get to face him/her becarefull to take the IPOS pills they stop the hearts beating but without killing the person or even putting him in any weird case thats why their very expenseve like the only one who got one of them was like 19years old because he cought the wizard who wanted to curse the other part of the city so the queen gave it to him...
They say that his daoughter was named by the Red-X we hope that she'll be the one to stop this creature ,well this animal hases weakness they say the wizard kept saying the word "furra zakkeni" we the scientest think it has a realation to  this creatire ,but till then we have to explain some more things:
1st: his way of seing things:
This creature sees the world in white color with selection of black living things but they canonly see their heart in red so they destroy it in reflection of fear because these creatures mostly see black and white things .thats why thier afraid of them because its the other color they can see in thier world.
2nd: their most weakness is the river water
3rd: the only hope we have is Red-X and the word "furra zakkeni"

Back to the reality:
I was lost with thoughts that i even forgot that i need to aks my dad if he knows about this crazzy person who's following me around and they just cant show themselves....