Chapter 4

All i clould ever remember was being dragged down by someone ,but wait ... Who was it?! Dad?mom?brother? Who?!

Day3:
I woke up like i slept for like a whole day i was in a room i think it was underground .... Ugh my head hurts soo much

I woke up and went straight to the only door in this room wich lead to an other room wich seemed to have another door and so i got to the other door and there was ...dad,mom and litle brother ..... I'm saved ,i'm alive and fine
Was it dad who pulled me down or was it mom may be it was a trap
I runned to dad and gave him a hug like i was going to lose him soo i did to my mom and brother
Dad: good morning sleep head.... Do you know how many days you were asleep?!
Mom: like sereously i thought you were dead because of that!
Me: whaat....no i dont know ..... Well how many days?
Dad: guess!
Me: a day or like 2
Dad: woooh... That's way litle
Mom: you slept like for a week with no sine of breath or even a move or a word not even a liter
Me: A WEEK!! ...... That felt like a day
Dad: well you probably dont remember what happened ... Right?
Me: i only remember that i was chased by a monster,ate a wrong pill and then i think i was dragged by someone but i dont know what happened then...

Dad: hmmm..... That's quiet good ,lets say i dragged you down to the secret hideout i was working on .... So what do you think is it awsome?
Me: well yeah... But what was that monster and whay didn't i ever hear anything about it from you?
Dad: i thought to tell you about it now will be soo early but i guess it was to late anyway let me tell you about this monster ..... Its called an eagle monster because it comes to life whenever an eagle egg breaks those monster basicly just kills any person or thing that hases a beating heart but the only thing that can hurt them is the water of the river that's why when you were into the water they couldn't do any thing ,the water of the river burns them and turnes them to ashes ,but then agait then can fly but not too high just the distance you sow ... And about how did i know well lets say that this thing that's like a phone hases a camera that can be opened by the other comunicators at any time ...
Me: when are those things going to dissapear?
Dad: they basicly don't dessapear they must be burned by the water of the river.
Me: can't we kill then with a gun ir a knife?
Dad: no ... Even if you did it would be useless because they can heal it so easley it's like a scratch to them .
Me: then how are we going to eat?
Dad: me and you will go to bring water and food ,while your mother will see us through the camera in the comunicator and olso she will take care of your brother.
Mom: oh yeah by the way we named your brother lucke
Me: lucke.... I love this name ... Wait did you name him like the name i loved in porpose?!
Mom: we knew you would love it so we named him that way.
Dad: yep that's right ...
Me: oh my god thank you dad,mom i love you

Dad: come on we have ro hurry up and move to bring food.
Me: Yes sir

Me and dad took 2pills to stop our heart beat and got to bring food hmm i guess today was so peicefull that i wanted to lau down onto the grass but there is no time for that

Me and dad cought a cow for today and we brough two bottels of water one for mom and lucke and one for me and dad ...

I guess this day went quiet quickly than i thought it would go but i think today was a rest for me eventhrough i still feel those eyes on me from the very first day of all of this things...

Night :
I think i better hurry up and burn these things befor they get to kill us alive .... I'll start planing tomorrow
Good night