The beggining of a new life

Katrina's P.o.v

I ran around, 6 years old, playing tag with hiccup and the others. Laughing I stepped in a puddle, making it splash hiccup, and he fell down. "Hiccup! I'm sorry!" I ran over and helped him up.

Hiccups P.o.v

When she walked over to help me up, I splashed her face with muddy water. I giggled and smiled, she's new to berk, and new to learning about dragons. I took her hand as she helped me up "Thank you...I forgot your name, what is it?" I said, looking at her "Katrina" she said with a happy smiled "Very nice name" I said, trying to act gentlemanly"

Katrina's P.o.v

I blushed lightly "Thank you, hiccup" giggling. "Know any other games?" I asked him. He looked focused on thinking about any other games to play. "How about hide and seek?" He said in his little cute voice "Sure!" Said everyone happily, giggling once again.
A/N :
Hi! I'm going to write mini parts for each chapter so like 'The beginning of a new life part 1&2'. This is also my first story and I know different people have different names for they're followers so...Bye my little vampires (im sorry it's all I can think of, or my chibi vampires or chibi Dragons, comment what you guys prefer) I hope you guys like it so far, I know I do.
That's all I have for today.