Katrina's back

Katrina's Pov
They experiments on me. Turned me into a dragonshifter. My dragon was a black feathered creature with no arms, only wings and back legs. Her wing feathers were red, and her eyes were blood like. I managed to escape before they made this permanent. My wings beat hard towards berk, and I spotted Jinx's dragon. I stood on a stone ledge and let out a loud, ear rattling roar. The Whispering death turned his demonic eyes towards me, and I shot of the edge, barreling towards him. We collided and fought, and I lost a lot of blood...I blacked out.

Jinx's Pov
I watched the mystery dragon pass out, and I saw it fighting back. Blood was everywhere. Toothless shot a fireball, hitting the whispering death. The mystery dragon slowly turned into.....Katrina? I gasped and shouted for hiccup, who dove in and grabbed her body, dragging her to the shore. He did CPR, and he felt for a pulse. Nothing, he said. He felt like balling his eyes out, until Katrina gasped and coughed out water. "Hiccup!" She nearly screamed, hugging him tightly. I smiled at the sight, and they looked towards me. I waved, then screamed quickly before a shark swallowed me whole.......

------
I SINNED! IM SORRY!
KEEP READING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!