A new life (1/2)

Katrina's P.o.v

Hiccup said I could stay at his house for a while, there was an extra room for me to use so yeah but jinx said she has some gold to rent a room in a hotel for the night. "See ya in the morning love birds!!" She said and ran out before anything happened.. " love birds?!" Hiccup yelled with a confused look on his cute face... Wait what?..
I know I have a small crush but it can't be that serious! " um Katrina you okay?" Hiccup asked with a look of concern plasters on his face.
Then I realized I was staring at him and plus he's 50 shades of red (get it get it 50 shades of red 50 shades of grey? No okay sorry) "uh yeah I'm fine hiccup I'm just uh going to go to my room Kay. Kay bye!" I said and bolted to my room but hiccup was right behind me. "Stop Katrina and tell me what's wrong!" He said, I blushed softly "No- it's uh nothing don't worry" I said and turned around to see hiccup with a worried expression on his face. "Hiccup?" He sighed and soon responded "Please?" He said trying not to beg, he was doing pretty well. I sighed "I-I can't right now". "Do you trust me?" Hiccup asked I nodded "Of course I do" I responded smiling. Hiccup sighed "then tell me" he said, I shook my head, hiccup "Tell me" he said in a worried tone, I shook my head again, I just couldn't tell him. I noticed hiccup was getting a bit worried, "I'm worried, tell me" said hiccup, I shook my head, hiccup left the room saying "fine, be like that" he was really worried for me.I felt like I was stabbed in the heart and so I ran past hiccup and out the door to the hotel that jinx was staying at.

Hiccup's pov

After she didn't tell me what's wrong I'll forever be worried for her. I felt something snapped inside me and I just....my protective side made its self known. But when I saw her run past me I realized what I've done. "Katrina.." I whispered and my dads voice rang out behind me. " hiccup what did you do to katrina🍙!!" (I don't remember hiccups dads name so his name is going to be hamburger) hamburger aka hiccups father boomed in a 'oh you've don't it now boy' " I was trying to make Katrina tell me what was wrong so I then said 'Fine, be like that' I really regret it and I was about To go apologize to her but then this happened!" I said in a panic but hamburger sighed and said "leave her for now son she is probably upset"

Jinx's pov

I was soooo close to finally falling asleep but some one knocked on my door so I groaned and got up to open the door to see a crying Katrina. "Oh Kat.." I hugged Katrina and led her to my room " what happened kat" I asked but she just cried harder and harder so I sighed and said " let's take you home okay? " she was crying so I guess she didn't hear me.

__time skip at hiccups house__

When I get to hiccups house with Kat she seems to have calmed down so I knock on the door but hiccup answered right away and he looked like a mess. " here's Katrina hiccup she's a little upset still but she wants to be here with you cause she has some things to explain" I gave Katrina to hiccup and left the two Alone at home cause when I was at home still , hamburger told me about his master plan to get hiccup and Katrina into a relationship..

Hiccups pov

I was sitting by the fire place crying and Pulling at my hair blaming myself and saying that she wasn't going to come back.. But then there was a knock at the door so answers it and there she was Katrina.. Jinx was talking to me but I wasn't listening to what she was saying but eventually she left Katrina with me so I took Katrina's hand, closed the door and hugged her and started crying " I'm so sorry Katrina I didn't mean anything I said" I cried out but Katrina looked at when she pulled away from the hug " it's not your fault hiccup it's mine.." She then started patting my hair backdown where it was supposed to be down. " Katrina.. I..." I paused realizing what I was about to say but I stopped my self just in time and she looked at me with a confused look but then something happened..

-♋️cliffhanger♋️-

Hey i thought this was a good place to leave you guys off at a cliffhanger so yeah hope you enjoyed!!