Why the Frozen Theory Makes Sense

This is my reasoning why the Frozen Theory makes sense. You ready for this. Good. Hold on. Don't let your fingers freeze up or your entire self for that matter.

Anna and Elsa are two young sisters playing in the snow. Elsa is the elder. Anna falls off a snow mound and goes unconscious. Their parents take Anna to a hospital where the doctors discover a brain tumor. The entire movie is Anna's imagination and Elsa blaming herself for the discovery of the tumor. That's why she locks herself in her room and even runs away. Elsa truly is helpless, powerless. She has no snow powers. It's all in her imagination. She can't deal with the guilt. The movie continues on and Anna continues to get sicker, weaker. The tumor puts more pressure on her mind warping her perception. She falls in love with a man she just met. She sees a village snowman come to life. She continues to get worse as she goes to find her sister with the help of an iceman who pities her due to her condition. She starts to go numb and soon blacks out and dies from electric pulses from the tumor which has now completely destroyed her mind. Elsa falls down beside her sister in tears.

It's a story the watchers can relate too. Elsa isn't the bad guy. No one is except Hans or the Duke. Elsa misses her sister and lives in misery after her death. They were close. They stay at her bedside as she passes away. This is why this movie makes the most sense. It's relatable. That's all you want in a good movie especially a good Disney movie.