Chapter 3

"I'm telling you mate, we're not going back there anytime soon." Liam sighs, throwing his basket ball and catching it as he lays down on the garden bench.

They were both dressed to go out, but had ended up chatting outside wondering where they could go.

"The guy Andy introduced Louis to knew the owner and made sure none of us would ever step into that club again. What even happened ?"

Harry shrugs, still not too sure about that answer. All he knows is that he's not even that mad to get black listed from the club, not when he got to sleep so well that night...

He's extremely close to telling him about the shared bed when they hear a familiar shake of bushes. They quickly get up and hide behind the highest wall coming to their forehead. They stand on their toes and try to peek through the night and see what's going on.

They had been spying on Lottie every time they played basketball in Liam's garden. She would always sneak out of her room, get to the garden, and walk on the grass instead of the gravel to go through the crooked door next to the gate, never noticing them play behind the wall.

Tonight though, they would satisfy their curiosity and follow her wherever she was heading. They waited for the car to be far enough but not too much, and started Liam's car, following at a safe distance to not get caught.

The black Porsche that had picked up Lottie at the house stopped in front of a club Liam and Harry knew very well. They would always go there when they were underage, knowing most bartenders easily gave drinks without checking IDs, discretely escaping the looks of the few regular customers that happened to be cops.

They waited for her to get out of the car and clasped each other's hands together in shock when they saw three guys and a girl with her, looking like the trouble makers every parent warned about.

She was wearing a tight black dress coming mid thigh, plunging neckline and high heels that explained her puffy red mini sausages of toes in the morning. She had expertly painted her face with make up and chosen the longest fake lashes that made the metallic blue of her eyes stand out. She was nothing like the Lottie Harry had seen, and she looked even more beautiful than usual.

They parked in the corner and entered the place, waving at a few familiar faces, before hiding from Lottie's sight.

She lets two of the guys she came with sandwich her on the dance floor, grinding on her as she giggles non stop. Harry had no idea what to do, who to warn, or what to smash. He somehow felt like they were touching his little sister, and a strong desire to knock them unconscious spurted into his chest.

Liam got them drinks and they were planning on spending the night discretely looking after her, but one of the blokes pulled her against his chest a bit too harsh and she tried jerking away without success. He didn't let her escape from his embrace and pulled her right back against his crotch despite her weak yet very clear disapproval, and that's about all Harry and Liam could take before ganging up on the guy.

"I believe she doesn't want to dance anymore." Harry said, pulling Lottie with a hand behind her back to hide her behind him.

She looked a bit weak and was surprised to see them, but apparently not enough to say anything, making Harry frown in confusion. She giggled into Liam's chest when she tripped over to him and Harry took one look at her red eyes and the smirks on those guys' faces to get it.

"You drugged her?!"

The two guys shrugged, smug expression on their faces when they started talking to each other in French, completely ignoring Harry and Liam.