Prologue~

***

IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU READ THE FIRST PART OF THIS STORY, THIS IS ME WITHOUT YOU, BEFORE READING THIS FOR THIS IS JUST A SEQUEL! THANK YOU

***

Johnnie's POV~

Three months after The Final Morning~

"Okay, so what do we do? Things are rough enough for him as they are, we can't just kick him out because of a few accusat-"

"He openly admit they were true, Bryan, we can't just let that go!" Jordan disagrees. "Plus man you have to think of the fans," I jump in, "Knowing what he did, are they really going to want to watch his videos? We could lose viewers because of this."

"Fine," Bryan throws the pen down on the table, "What do we do?" Jordan, Jeydon, and I stay quiet, looking back and fourth at each other until finally, Jeydon speaks up, "Let's start talking replacements."

"So it's a no-go on Damon, Frank, and Diego." Bryan announces, "Well, what now?"

"How about Shannon?" Jordan speaks up, looking down at his phone. "Shannon?" I repeat, having never heard of the name. Jordan hands me his phone and displayed on it is the Instagram account of a... to put it non-pervertedly... amazingly hot super-model with half-green hair. "Whoa, Johnnie. Let's not forget about Johlex," Jeydon sings, a ring in his voice to the name 'Johlex'. "Shut up," I roll my eyes, tossing him his phone. "Well..?" Bryan sigh, frustrated. They all look at me, as if they need my final say on whether we approve of her or not. "I mean, give her a call." I sigh.

Alex's POV~

"No way," I pause, staring up at her. "I'm not kidding!" Chloe laughs, continuing to paint my toenails red, "He walks up, takes a selfie, then leaves!"

"Doesn't say a word?" Octavia chuckles, shooting more whipper-cream into her mouth. "Not a word," Chloe almost falls over laughing. I just chuckle and continue to paint her toenails a purple-blue color that matches Octavia's hair. "Aaaaaannddd, done!" I grin, screwing the cap back on the nail polish. "Nice," she smiles, wiggling her toes. I turn off the lamp on the side of the bed then we both hop down from the top bunk of Chloe's bed and and walk -literally on our heels- to the couch, plopping down on both sides of Octavia to join her in watching The Nightmare Before Christmas. I hold the bowl of M&M's, Octavia holds the Skittles, and Chloe holds the Cranberry juice we poured into an empty red wine bottle just so we'd feel more badass. Octavia rewinds the movie back to the beginning and we all get comfy, wrapping our selves in the fetus One Direction blanket from when we were fourteen and snuggling up close, a familiar warmth surrounding me as the first words play, "'Twas a long time ago, longer now than it seems, in a place that perhaps you've seen in your dreams. For the story that you are about to be told, took place in the holiday worlds of old. Now, you've probably wondered where holidays come from. If you haven't, I'd say it's time you begun."

********

Sorry this was short, it's just a prolouge and it's super late. Buutt I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope you're all as excited for this sequel as I am! Can't wait to update the next chapter tomorrow! Stay rad and I'll see ya next time ♥♥♥