Prologue

Megatron's P.O.V.

Standing amidst the rubble and debris, my optics flickered up towards the sky, thoughts drifting to Starshot.

'My dear Star, you have been avenged.'

The screech of an Insecticon pulled me from my lamenting, a frown formed on my faceplates as I watched the soldiers work.

"Leave no stone unturned," I shouted down to them, anger roiling and twisting from the cycles earlier events.

"Master," turning, I looked down to Starscreams form. "Look who we found," Starscream said bowing.

"Look who we found. Pulled from the wreckage of his ship. Wheeljack." flourishing his arms slightly, stepping away to show Wheeljack, his limp form being hauled by two Vehicons. He groaned softly, attempting to lift himself, but only succeeded for a fraction of a second.

"So, one survived." I glowered down to the Autobot Wrecker. Take our guest back to the Citadel for questioning. Back to Dark Mount."

Turning to look at the structure that jutted out thousands and thousands of feet into the sky. Oh, how my Starling would've appreciated such a glorious construct of evil. Below me, Starscream threw his hands out slightly to the sides.

"This is the dawning of a new age, My Liege. The reign of Megatron." He said, watching the construct.

"You do have a way with words Starscream," I said turning to some of the soldiers. "Make haste and unearth the Autobot corpses."

Starshot's P.O.V.

I leaned against a bent and twisted support beam and watched Sire and Starscream, as they ordered Vehicons and Insecticons around. The troops heaved rubble and debris around clearing some areas before moving to the next. Humming softly, I pushed off the beam and climbed to stand beside Megatron, as I always did. My hands clasped behind my back struts, wings taught, a stance that of a proud and powerful princess.

As the sun rose, some Vehicons brought Airachnids stasis pod and the Forge of Solus Prime and placed them before Sire, albeit a little lower under him. Megatron jumped down and landing before the three Vehicons who presented it.

"The Forge Of Solus Prime?!" he bellowed, causing two of them to back up and raise their hands in defense. I sighed and shook my head watching. "How is it that you managed to materialize that instead of the remains of a single Autobot!"

"Answer your Lord and Master! WHERE ARE THEIR BODIES!!!!" Starscream growled. I swear if Breakdowns plan works, I am going to strangle the both of them till they beg for mercy.

As Megatron and Starscream walked away I rested my hands onto the Vehicons backstruts in an attempt to soothe them.

'I'm so sorry. They're both jerks and just stressed.' I mumbled rubbing circles into the shaking forms, a combination of being scared by Starscream and Megatron and by the ghostly touches. My wings folded together and I stepped away from, them watching their frames relax somewhat, and went to find Sire.

"The Autobot's clearly groundbridged from the base before it was destroyed. They could be anywhere." Megatron said and I fell in behind him, walking side by side with Starscream. What I wouldn't give to strangle that damn Seeker with his own wings.

"We must initiate global surveillance, My Lord. Send search and destroy teams to every sector of this planet."

Megatron turned his head slightly and I knew he opened a comm line.

"Soundwave, monitor all Earth based transmissions for any Autobot communication. With each other or with their human counterparts."

Oh, my Sound. He must be working extra hard to distract himself. And my dear sparkling. My little Nightstar. How terrified she must be, her upset she must feel with my absence.