Return

I walked down the halls of the Nemesis earning stares from Vehicons and Seekers alike. My new black armor was accented with silver and purple trims around my shoulder, servo, backstruts, legstruts. Feline ears rested atop my head, flicking back and forth as I picked up sounds every now and then. A long black metallic tail with silver bands that were streaked with purple stripes twitched with the movement of my hips. My helm represented that of a Panthers, albeit more humanoid but still streamlined like that of the Panthers that reside on Earth. Smirking I slipped into the bridge and leaned into a far corner, far enough away that no one would see me yet but close enough that I could hear. I dimmed my reddish green optics and watched the show in front of me.

Megatron's P.O.V

"Lord Megatron," Shockwave said bowing.

"Shockwave!!!" I exclaimed, earning a squeak of surprise from Nightstar. "This is quite the unexpected turn. I thought you had perished on Cybertron." I said, glaring back at Starscream. He flinched and stepped back wings lowering then snapping back high.

"Yes yes. As did we all." He stuttered.

"Reports of my demise are greatly premature. A pair of Autobots infiltrated my facility on Cybertron, sabotaging my Space Bridge. I gave chase but failed to accurately calculate the outcome. I awoke in the rubble, blinded. It soon became clear that I was marooned on our dead planet, with no means of communication. In time, I repaired my wounds and resumed my experiments. The solitude enabled me to make tremendous advances in my research. Until one day my instruments detected a massive surge of unidentifiable energy. I traveled to investigate its origin at the edge of the Sea of Rust, where I encountered your salvage team and the smoldering wreckage of the Omega Lock. But this was not the search party I had anticipated so long ago. Leaving one unanswered question...."

We turned to look at Starscream.

"Why was I left for scrap? Abandoned? Why?"

Starscream's optics widened as his wings folded down.

"The... The... The explosion.. it collapsed the power core chamber. The last thing anyone witnessed was you charging into the space bridge portal. No one saw you come back out." Starscream whimpered.

"I find your reply to be... Logical." Shockwave said and Starscream exvented in relief. Shockwave and I turned and made to leave.

"But you will be pleased to know I avenged your seeming demise by terminating the Autobot Cliffjumper.

"Careful Starscream. You may dislocate a landing gear patting yourself on the back." Knockout and another voice said in unison. We all turned to look into a corner and only then did I notice two reddish-green optics staring out at us from the darkness.

"You there. Come out of there now!" I bellowed.

Leostars P.O.V.

"You there. Come out of there now!" Sire bellowed. I grinned stepping into the beam of light, hips swaying slightly.

"What would you have of me, Sire?" I purred, optics trailing to Soundwave, who sat Nightstar down, and only then did I see his form shaking. He removed his visor, dropping it as he made his way over to me. Dropping to his knees, and looked up to me with optics that streamed coolant.

"My Raajakumaaree. You. You have returned." He whimpered as he stood, embracing me tightly. I wrapped my servos around his waist and hummed.

"Shh... I'm right here." I cooed, digits gripping onto his armor. A smile wrapped its way around my lip components. I was home, I was safe in my sparkmate's arms. A small weight pressed itself onto my pede and I looked down, a grin stretching onto my faceplate as I picked up my daughter.