Being A Faerie

A/N: Thanks for reading. If you have any problems or something like that about this story, please contact;

1. Alia Kamelia (FB) aliakamelia@gmail.com/ lindy_rose@hotmail.com

2. Mysha Lautner(FB) girl.apple37@yahoo.com    < the more childish girl. xD

3. Sorfina Stephen (FB) sorfinastephen@rocketmail.com

2 and 3 are my trustworthy idea assistant.. Well, kind of. xD

Anyways, enjoy this story!

Love,

Kamelia

CHAPTER 1:

My school  was in sight. It was huge and soft chocolate. Many students were outside. Some were talking, some were hanging with their own cliques, some bullying or being bullied. My black hair was tied into a ponytail. My sling bag was hanging on my shoulder and my camera was hanging obediently around my neck.

I saw my friend, Andrea, or rather Andy coming my way with a wide smile on her face. "Angel!" she exclaimed. I was born as a faerie, with Antonio as my guardian who is 3 years older than me. I was already 18 or in faerie age, 20. Andrea was the only faerie friend i had. I had to live like a human. But my powers never failed me when i am in need. No one else knew me and Andrea as faeries. 

"Andy!" I hugged her when she got close enough. "I can't believe we're already seniors!" she said; her eyes gleaming in happiness. " Neither do i!" i said. Then the bell rang. We started to walk into the school. "So, what do you have first period?" i asked her.

"Well, i'd rather give you my whole schedule. First period, History, then Bio, Arts, Photography. And after recess, Gym and Geo," she said; smiling. " Omigod! I've Arts,Photography and Gym with you!!" i said. We started jumping happily in the hall,not caring people staring at us. We had been trying to get more classes together since,like, third grade.

We said goodbye to each other and started roaming to find our class. I entered a class with dark red door.  5 people had already took their seats. I glanced around and saw Sam smiling at me. We were together since childhood. "Hey, Angel," he said as i sat beside him. "Hey Sam," i smiled as he kissed my cheek.

More people started going into class. Suddenly a boy i didn't know came in. His hair was bronze and his cheekbones are bold and his skin was ivory. He suddenly looked at me. I looked away; staring at my book. Suddenly my History book seems more fascinating.

The boy sat beside me; sighing. "Hey," he said. " I'm Jacob," he smiled at me. I could feel that Sam is shifting uneasily. "Um, hi. Angelica," I said shortly; looking at him and quickly look at the front.

"Are you Italian?" he asked; still being Mr.Nice Guy. I sighed. "No," i said as Mr Andrews came in. I sighed again in relief. "Okay, settle down class. Today, you all are going to be studying about Rome," silence. I shift in my seat; eager. Rome was where i came from. 

"And everyone of you must have partners to do this assignment and-" everybody started groaning. " And do an essay and research about Rome," The class starts to get noisy; partnering with people they want. I looked at Sam who was asked by a ton of girls. "Sorry, my partner is Angel,"  i heard him say. I smiled. He winked at me. 

"Okay, silence class!" his voice booming. Everyone start seating back at their seats. " Okay, now take this paper. It contains places in Rome i want you to research," he said. Sam stood up to take the form. "Hey, can i- uh- be your partner?" Jacob said. " Sorry, already have one," i said; smiling as  Sam get back to his seat.

History had already ended. Sam and I have Geo class together. So it was another hour of torment. Ugh. As soon as Geo finished, we met Andy at Arts class. The bands had went to the studio, the actors at the stage, the singers at choir room, and dancers at the dance room.