Chapter 4 :The Adventure Begins

"So when are you going to go to Magica?" Antonio said. We were sitting at Mica's too big living room.

"Tomorrow, at sunrise." Mica said; crossing her right leg. She was a star faerie, and she knew the way to go to Magica. Every full moon of every month, she could create stars, occasionally. Most humans knew Big Dipper and Southern Cross, and she was the one who could put every star in its own unique way.

Sam was sitting beside me. Mica's wings were midnight blue mixed with pinkish rose colour. Her hair was long, curly and brownish blonde. 

"Okay then. We should get some sleep. Goodnight." Antonio said; standing up. I don't even think he was going to sleep. He barely slept at all at Ohio during nighttime as he always go do something. But he always looked good in the morning. Hm. 

Antonio kissed my forehead and went upstairs. I fakely yawned; wanting to relax in my room. "G'nite everyone." i said. We all went to our room. 

I locked my door. I tied my hair and opened the window widely. I looked down. Two story until the ground. No flowers or shrubs or trees. I smiled. I walked slowly backwards until the door and leapt down from the window.

Thud. I landed gently. I looked around; still crouched. I saw Antonio at the swing; smiling at me. He told me to meet him at the swing when he kissed my forehead. 

I ran towards him and sat down beside him. "Hey, Angel." he said. "Hey." i said. "So what makes you ask me to come here?" i asked. 

"Well, you do know that on the way to Magica there's going to be so many obstacles-" he said but i cut him off. "I'll be fine Antonio. Don't worry." i said; patting the back of his hand. 

"No, what i'm trying to say is, I want you to have this." he said; pulling out an amulet with the words AEH in beautiful gold.I gasped. I recognized it from my blurry baby memories. It was my mom's. 

"For protection." he said. He helped me wore the amulet on my neck. He kissed my amulet after he was done. I smiled. "Thank you Antonio." i said. 

He was 29 years old now. I wonder who would be the lucky one who would get his love? Seriously, he is so romantic and sometimes even I want to be his lover. 

"Please tell me you're going to come,Antonio." i said; looking at him hopefully. "I will. I'm the one who's going to help you fight through the Dark Forest and The Village Of Horror." he said; grinning.

I rolled my eyes.He could lift heavy things with his minds and he could fight in fire. He had an experience when he was 23 years old.  The moon was full tonight and Mica was in the skies and the stars were shining, popping out one after the other.

I sighed and yawned. "G'nite." i said to Antonio and kissed his cheeks. He smiled at me and stayed. 

I looked around and saw the nearest tree that grows over the rooftop."You know. You could get into the house at the front entrance." Antonio said; walking up beside me. I rolled my eyes. 

"Locked the door." i said; smirking.  Antonio smirked. "I'll stand here so you wouldn't get hurt." he said. 

I nod. I took out my daggers from my boots and started climbing up the tree. I reached onto the rooftop. "I'm fine." I looked down from the rooftop. "Still going to stand here." he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. 

I put the daggers into my boots and gripped the edge of the rooftop and swung into my room. I smiled to myself. That was a good training. 

I looked out my window. "Satisfied?" i asked Antonio; smiling. He smirked and lifted himself up into my room. "Hmph. Wimp." i said; smirking. He rolled his eyes. 

"Are you going to sleep here?" i asked him. "Yep. Had to. All the other rooms are full of Mica's clothes, and even her pets have room for themselves." he said, sneering.

"Hm, okay then." i said. My room had two single beds, so we slept well that night. I felt saffe with Antonio there. 

                                                                                        *

"Wake up, Angel." i heard someone whispered. I opened my eyes and saw Antonio beside my bed. "Mica wanted us to go down the hall to her room." he said. "Right. Wait." i said. I stretched my arms and saw my wings appear as i sat up.

"Relax yourself." he said; patting my shoulders. I nod. I took a deep breath and soon my wings vanished again. 

I went to take a bath and changed into my sundress. As soon as i finished, me and Antonio went down the hall together. "Hey." Sam said; smiling as he went out of his room. 

I smiled. We went into her room after we passed so many rooms. "Hey guys. Now that you're all here," she smiled and continued," I want to give all of you your weapons and cloaks and so on." she said. 

"Pleas don't give me a pink cloak." Antonio teased and put his hand around me. We all laughed except for Mica. She rolled her eyes and reached into an ancient trunk and threw Antonio a black hooded cloak with the letter M in gold. 

"Much better." Antonio said; smirking. I rolled my eyes. Mica gave me a red-hooded cloak and a star faerie dagger and an amulet that could make the applier invisible by will. Sam had a midnight blue hooded cloak and a sword disguised as a pen. Sophie got a purple-hooded cape and a pair of spiked gloves. Jacob Winter had a white-hooded cloak and a gold sword. 

Mica had her pink-hooded cape and a star bolt dynamite. I kept my cloak in my bag. "Everyone got their stuffs?" Mica asked. We nod. "Come. Follow me and don't get separated." she said; going out of the room. 

We went throught the hall and went into a room with a gold initial letters,'MFW' or Magica Faerie World. We went inside; expecting a faerie kingdom but all that appears is an entrance path into a forest. I looked at all the trees. 

They were black and owls hoot even though it was day. I took out my daggers, with them following what i did. Antonio, Sam and Jacob stayed close to me, Sophie and Mica. "I love you." Sam and Antonio said, smirking at each other as they realised they said it at the same time.

I rolled my eyes. I walked at the front of the group. I took a deep breath and looked around the Dark Forest. 

Suddenly, a pack of werewolves came in front of us. I took out my dagger and threathened to kill them. Stop. We're Jacob's pack. We were patroling the forest and killed two monsters. I looked at Antonio and Sam. They had their swords out. 

"Stop." me and Jacob said. "They're one of us." i said. The black werewolf ducked his head in front of me and continued to walk through the forest. Suddenly a red-eyed, red werewolf that were obviously not one of us appeared with blood drooling in its snout.

It snarled and charged towards me. I took out my silver dagger and stabbed it. It moaned in pain but went onto me. The others tried to kill the werewolf, but the werewolf had thrown them away. I reached into my bag and.........