29

Lucas
4 days later// tomarrow is the funeral.

I wake up with Riley on my chest. I look back down to sleeping Riley...i look over at the clock it's 4am. We have to get up in three hours for school. In my opinion we shouldn't have to go... But mom is making us...

I look back down at Riley and run my fingers through her hair...

She's cut before... I need to make sure she doesn't... I know she'll try...

She begins squirming so u wake her.

She looks at me in silence.

"I can't loose you. " I say bringing her into a kiss.
"I can't loose you either... " she says

She lays back down on my chest as we both drift off to sleep.

*×*
Riley
At school

I sigh sitting down in the desk in front of Lucas. I haven't eaten for two days now and I'm really weak. I'm surprised Lucas hasn't noticed.

It's been About 30 minuets through class and I'm getting kinda dizzy. I feel the world around me fading away...

********
Lucas

I get up and slide over to Riley's body in the floor. The class gasp and the teacher runs to the office.

"Riley, come on. Stay with me.... I can't loose you... Stay...i need you.... I love you... " I say panicked

I feel for her pulse to find its very weak.

The nurse runs in and shews me to the side. She checks Riley out and sighs.

"Lucas, she's very dehydrated and she needs food. Were gonna have to take her to the hospital... " she says
"I can come to, right? " I ask
"yes. " she says

While we wait for the ambulance I text mom, Maya, and Farkle and explain everything...

*×*

We make it to the hospital, I follow them and watch as they put a iv in her arm. Eventually they leave a I bring a chair beside her bed. I grab her hand, feeling how cold it is.

It's been about an hour and Riley starts to wake up. She opens Her eyes and u tower over her.

"Riley? " I say

She sits up and looks around.

"where am I? " she ask confused
"you're in the hospital, you passed out during class... " I say
"oh. " she says

I walk over to my bag and pull out a warm hot pocket that I had recently gotten in the cafeteria.

"eat this. " I say handing it to her
"I'm not hungry. " she says
"that's why you passed out...so please eat it..... For me? " I reply.
"fine... "she sighs
"I love you. " I say kissing her forehead
"I love you too. " she says before taking a bite.

Hey guys
The next chapter is probably gonna be really sad...
But I love you guys...

Vote, comment

Rucas lover
AdrianaAgic

I will edit this later.