Part 1

This is all in Bens point of view
*Bens pov*
I watched as Clementine crawled through the doggy door.Nobody but me seemed to notice besides me,well and (y/n).Man...she was so beautiful, with her (short/long) (hair color) hair flowing in the wind even though she was covered in walker guts she still seemed beautiful. Man I wish I could talk to her without screwing up my words.You know what I'm gonna talk to her and tell her how I fell about her when we get settled in the house.I watched as Clementine unlocked the door from the inside and opened it,Lee praised her.
*A few hours later*
Now's my chance to tell her how I feel,I look at her and said, "can I talk to you...upstairs," she looked at me and said,"sure"she shrugged.We walked upstairs in silence.
We get to the room and I closed the door,"look I wanted to talk to you,but the others can't hear ok..." She then said,"whatever,just get on with it ok?" I took a deep breathe and said,"I like you...ok?"
She look stunned but didn't waste time in hugging me and saying,"oh ben,I like you to."She said smiling,I grabbed her shoulders and kissed her.She kissed back with almost the same amount of passion but just couldn't top it.I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance,she responded by opening her mouth for me,I battled for dominace which I surprisingly won.She moaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck and ran her fingers through my hair,I broke the kiss and leaned down to her neck.I brushed her hair out of the way and kissed her neck,searching for her sweet spot,I almost immediately found it.She moaned quietly and bit her lip which made her seem even sexier at the moment,I licked and bit at the spot and made a love bite,I stopped messing with her neck and took off her shirt and bra,"wait Ben...I want to pleasure you..."I looked shocked but agreed.She got on her knees while I sat on the bed,she pulled my pants down and my boxers,she softly grabbed my rock hard erection,she kissed the tip and I groaned softly,she took only the head into her mouth ,"oh...g-god,(y/n) p-ohh-please stop....ahh teasing me,"she looked at me and smirked,she then took my entire penis into her warm and wet mouth..."Ohh-ahh,(y/n)"she licked at the long vein,she licked a long line down my dick and I pushed her hair out of her face,she bobbed her head up and down,I lightly pushed her head down and moaned,"ohh...AHH" I felt the knot in my stomach tighten.I then said,"I think....I'm about to cum..."as soon as she heard that he went faster,I knew I wasn't going to last much longer so I grabbed her hair and pushed it up and down,I then came in her mouth,she let go and the come went all over her beautiful face..."how was that?"she asked confidently, "amazing" I said out of breathe,she pulled down her pants and panties and said,"take me"
I didn't waste any time in doing what she asked,I pushed her on the bed and got on top of her,"please be careful,I'm still a virgin,"I nodded and slowly pushed in. Her eyes went wide and she started to tear up,I stayed still and waited for her to adjust,I whispered sweet things in her ears as she calmed down from the pain,she nodded and I started to thrust slowly."Ben...please harder..."I grinned and went as hard as I could,she moaned quietly and bit her lip trying not to let the others here,but they had all gone out to Crawford.so I knew that she didn't have anything to worry about..."(y/n) baby the others are all out to Crawford... You can be as loud as you want,"She then cried out as I hit her g-spot.I smiled and continued to pound into that one spot."Oh god Ben I'm gonna-" She then came on my dick,My thrusts became sloppy due to her being so tight because of her orgasm,I came inside her and collapsed on top of her careful not to crush her..."I love you (y/n),)I said in confidence,she smiled"I love you to..."We both fell asleep in each others arms