Part 5

As i gave Ben full control, he gripped harder onto my waist and made me stay in place. He pushed my wet hair to the side and began kissing down my neck, as he did that, i locked my arms around his neck, not wanting to let go. He finally made it to my shoulder and he began biting down, not hard enough to hurt me, but hard enough to make bright red marks on my shoulder bone. He stopped altogether and started to lick around the marks he made. For a shy boy, he sure was good at this. He then began kissing further down my torso. He kept going until he made his way to my breasts. He cupped my left breast with one of his large hands and enclosed my nipple with his warm mouth. He started sucking like there was no tomorrow, which is an accurate statement.

He kept sucking until he felt that the nipple in question had gotten enough attention. He took his mouth off of me and switched to the other nipple. He gave that one the same treatment and brought his hands down to my buttocks. I moaned in pure pleasure, loud enough for him to hear, but not loud enough to attract any walkers. He seemed to smile at the noise and began to squeeze my buttock. I soon felt his hard penis rub against my hole. I positioned myself as to where i could easily slide him into me. He soon stopped his movements and nodded. I slowly slide down his erect penis and moan, louder than intended. He groans and lied his head back with his mouth open. I begin to bounce up and down on his erection and whined as i could only do so much. The whimper enticed Ben to start thrusting in tune with my bounces. Soon, we had a rhythm going and the water in the tub was splashing out of the tub. He soon thrusted into a spot that made me moan in pure ecstasy, his thrusts soon became sloppy and my bounces became sloppy as well. 

I soon felt a tight knot in my stomach. I knew exatly what it was, and i knew it was about to burst. So i started to bounce as fast as i can. Though, i didnt expect Bens next move. He reached down our bodies and into the water and began to rub my clit. That was what made me come undone. I came all over his erection, and in turn, Ben came inside of my vagina. I had to cover my mouth from screaming. He groaned loudly as he covered my walls with his warm seed. I pant as i  lay my head on his chest. Everything was working out, just fine.

OKOKOKOK so this point foward, no more fluff. it will soon be angsty and sad. so dont expect any fluff ok? and im not the best at smut so i hope you guys like it, tell me if you do.