Part 2

Ben and me walked sluggishly out of the shed we hid in. Our group left without us to go find Clementine, but turns out, a herd was making its way to our house. We had just finished up with our 'activities'... and we heard a ample amount of groaning. So, we sprinted out of the house and ran for our lives.
Thats how we ended up in this shed. Cramped and uncomfortable. We made our way our way out of the small shed and looked around in case there was any stragglers.
"Oh, jeez. That was unexpected!" Ben said panting.
" Yeah, you can say that again, but please don't say that again." I semi laughed.
Ben looked at me in fear and pulled me into a hug, akwardly if i may add, due to his height difference
" T-thank goodness we both made it out, i was worried we wouldnt have made it out together." He slightly sobbed
I hugged him tightly, and we both sat down, and rested. I kissed his cheek before taking out an energy bar i had gotten from Kenny.
" Wanna split it?" I asked while opening the wrapper.
"Uh, you sure? B-because you might be hungrier than m-" he said before i interuppted him.
" Ben shut up. You need to eat too." I said as a matter of factly.
He sighed and waited for me to split the energy bar in half. I slipt it into even sides and handed him the left side as we sat on the soft grass outside of the shed. This was a good place to just rest because ot was fenced in. Thank goodness. If we were lucky we might be able to break into the huge mansion.
My eyes started to droop and Ben noticed.
" If you want to sleep, you can, ill take first watch and see if i can make my way inside the house." He said timidly.
I smiled," Thanks Ben, but are you sure?" I yawned.
" Yes, i'm sure, now go to sleep. Here, take my jacket." He said.
He zipped down his letterman jacket to reveal his tall lanky chest, i giggled tiredly, and he looked at me confused, but ignored it. He placed the jacket over my chest and placed me down on the grass. I yawned and sat up one last time, i kissed his lips passionetly before laying down.
He smiled at me, and began to stand up, In search of a entrance to the house. I slowly fell asleep, dreaming about what life was like before the walkers......

Soooooo.... do yall like it? It was made really quickly, so its not much! But vote for it if you want to see more!!!!