Chapter 7

Already 4 and a half months, she wants to know who the father is. I haven't told her anything, but as long as i can hold on, I'll be alright. He has his schedules and i stayed home almost everyday since my manager doesn't want me to. Its 1 o'clock and the front door unlocks and i smile to see who it is. It was her and my smile fades away.

"So,who is the father of that child. Do you even know the sex of it yet?"

"You don't need to worry about me too much."

"I'm not worried about you,"she drops her purse on the floor and walks to the kitchen,"Aren't you hungry?"

"See you later, I'm off to the hospital."

I leave out and startp walking to the hospital which took a bit long, smiling so bad that i can't stop. I walk inside the hospital, and i look everywhere.

"Miss,"a nurse shouts out.

I look to where she stands and walks to me.

"Im here for your ultrasound. Please follow me."

She starts to walk as i walk behind her. It took me a while long to get there but i walk into a room where laid a bed and random machines. She takes out her hand as it shows me to sit down. I lay down instead, and she ask me questions. She tells me to put up my shirt and as to see, a big round stomach that's only 4 and a half months. She than adds these jell stuff on my stomach and puts the thing in my stomach.

"The baby's heart beat is doing great. And to see he's going to be tall because of his legs."

"So my baby is a boy."

"Yes it is a boy."

Tears of joy ran down my eyes like a stream of river. She handed me new pictures of the baby and i was excited to tell Luhan. I walked out the hospital and walk back home. It was 5:34pm and i just arrived at the front door. She sits there on her phone and looks up at me. I look around and he's no where to be found.

"Where's Luhan?"

"He didn't tell you, huh?"

"Tell me what?"

"He left to the airport just now. He's not coming back till next week or two."

"What,"my voice hesitated.

I ran outside even though it wasn't good, i really wanted to tell him, i did. I ran to cross a street to see a black van towards me.

My eyelids flutter and its blurry to see.
My body was put onto another side and I was bleeding.
They wore light blue and there were so many machines around me.
They look at me, and say,"Im losing her here."
I don't think I understand what they meant.
I look at the door through the glass to be seeing a figure.
It was him right, Luhan. But it keeps me inside to say his name.
His eyes, soft and sad.
Why is everyone sad? What's happening?
This bright light, where is it from?

I wake up on a bed inside a hospital bed. Pain, I feel below me. It hurt a lot to feel it. I look to my left to see Luhan, laying his head on the bed. My fingers ran through his hair, and I smile to tell him. He lifted up his chin, and doesn't smile at me like before. I stop smiling and i softly put my hand on his face.

"Why the face?"

"We..l-lost...the.."

"What, no they can't be right."

"Im...sorry."

I sobbed into his arms,"it was going to be a boy, Luhan. Our baby is....gone."

A/N:
Holy crap this is soo sad but do you guys know that part when "you" got ran over, its was the van when Luhan was coming back for you, to tell you that he wasn't leaving. Who's fault is it, you, or the van?