Chapter 14

While I lay there on the dirt, something calls out for me. I get my body up and on the other side, a figure stands there. It waves as if it wanted me there and so I get up on my feet, and started walking. As I was walking, many voices whisper my name and a big force of wind pushes me back. Then the ground started to shake and left big cracks within the dirt. That's when I realized that, they didn't want me near the figure.

"Why was it me," I questioned the man, "Did I interfere in your life that made you like this?"

"Don't say such things." He placed the plate of spaghetti in front of me. "You did nothing wrong, really."

"What do you mean?"

"A lot has been happening and you didn't really do anything." He sits down next to me. "It's the people who bring you back."

"So your telling me that I was the caused to everything of this," I yelled, "STOP BRINGING ME BACK THEN!!!"

"I can't," he spoked, "I have to finish what's been started."

"What the hell are you even talking about," I angrily yelled,"Why am I so important?"

"Because you were important from the beginning. Since Day 1, I tried my best to save you from what's going to happen but it doesn't just work like that."

"Then what will?"

"I'm still trying to figure out why."

We sat there as the steam of the food disappears.

"May I ask your name is if it doesn't bother you?"

"My name is Luhan."

"Well Luhan thank you." I grabbed his hand. "Even though this is crazy and stuff, I'm glad you still stayed. Thank you for everything."

He moves his hand and puts his hand at the edge of the table, "Your welcome."

Everything goes quiet as our food hasn't been touched at all.

"Well I'll do the dishes."

"I'll help you wipe them and stack them away."

~~~

I sit in the living room, waiting for Luhan to get out in the bathroom. As I sit there, I started to wander what other rooms were all about so I open a door that was full of pictures of me and this little kid. I looked at the next one and there was one with Luhan and Kai. I quickly get out the room, quietly shutting the door and went to another room where it was full of guns. Is he in danger, I thought as I shut the door quietly. I walk away and as I look up, the bathroom door opens with Luhan cleaning his hair with a towel. I blush a bit and continue walking towards the living room. As I sit there again, Luhan brings a blanket and pillow to the living room. I quickly stand up and he quickly sets them up.

"I got a few extra clothes in the bathroom so you don't have to worry about it."

"Thank you."

"Oh and I'll be sleeping out here so take care of my room," he laughed.

"Oh no, it's fine I'll just sleep here."

"Please do sleep in my room." He smiled.

"Then I'll be on my way." I bowed. "Thank you again."

As I shut the bathroom door, I went down on my knees and started crying. Is it safe to stay with a stranger, I thought not knowing what was right and wrong. I then turned on the shower and took off my clothes. As I finished up, his clothes waited next to me. I wiped myself and placed them on. I grabbed a towel and dried my hair. I walk to the living room.

"I'll be heading to.." I looked up to be seeing Luhan already sleeping, "sleep."

I walked over and grabbed the blanket to wrap him up. I quietly bent my knees and looked at him. I moved the hair from his eyes and smiled.

"I thank you a lot for everything."

I softly kissed his cheek and shut the lamp in front of him off. I then walk to his room where a big queen size bed lays there. The room was basically plain but it had some efficient stuff for use then his other rooms. I lay on his cold grey bed where it sinks down, which I loved. I slowly started to close my eyes and so I shut off the lights.

Run... Run... Run...
I looked back to be seeing a monster figure following me. 'GET AWAY FROM ME', I tried yelling. Why? Why?

I felt something weird going on with my body and so I slowly opened my eyes to be seeing Luhan on top of me, with his hands tightening my wrist down to the bed and his knees tightening my thighs. Memories of Kai doing this to me came back like a quick deck of cards, shuffling. I started to cry and struggled to get out.

"LUHAN," I cried out loudly, "Luhan your hurting me."

As the moonlight pours in the room, my body trembles as random memories run in me.

"LUHAN!"

The moonlight shines at him as he suddenly lets go and backs up from me. I immediately get out of bed and stand in a corner. Shaken in fear, my hearts beats quickly as I try to catch my breath.

"It's not what you think." He gets off the bed and slowly walks to me. "I promise you, I'm not like him."

"Stay away from me," I cried out, "Please."

He was hurting you, voices ran through my head, he almost killed you.

"GO AWAY," I cried out with my hands covering my ears, " GO AWAY!"

I bend down on my knees and cried. When I felt arms being wrapped around me, I moved them and quickly ran out the room. I then ran out the apartment to the outside world. Run, my mind kept telling me and so I did.

A/N:
Run~ Run~ Run~ hehehehehe Hope you guys enjoyed this.