0.1

(The picture up top is of Taylor just a btw)

"Taylor. Give me your phone." My substitute teacher said.

"How about no." I smiled.

"Go to the principals office right now." He said crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes, grabbed my bag, and walked out of the classroom. I walked down the hallway and outside of the building. I walked down the path way out to the road. I had my car parked in my friends driveway. I took my keys out of my bag and got in the car. I grabbed my phone and sent a text out to my friend Simon.

Taylor: I'm ditching. Want to come?

Simon: Sure. But how am I suppose to get past Silva?

Taylor: You'll figure it out, she is practically blind. I'm parked in Amelia's driveway. So hurry up.

Simon: Okay. Give me like ten minutes.

I plugged my phone into the AUX cord and hit shuffle. I locked my phone and Simon hopped in the car.

"Let's go. She thinks I'm in the bathroom. I don't think she saw me run past her window." He said.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Anywhere but here. How about the lake?" He shrugged. I drove to the lake we first officially hung out at.

"You're swim suit is still in my trunk. You can get changed in here." I said getting out of the car. I opened the trunk and grabbed his swim suit and mine. I don't know why they're in my trunk but they just are.

"Seventeen year old you is so much better than thirteen year old you." He laughed.

"Why do you say that?" I giggled.

"Because you just are."

"We started ditching in year seven and we're still doing it in year twelve. Nothing has really changed." I shrugged. I pulled into the grass and turned off the car. I unhooked my seatbelt and walked to the back of my car. I changed behind a tree and threw my clothes in the car. A few years ago we set up a little set up here. There was a rope swing hanging from a tree and a tiny slide. There was also a tree that was knocked over with a platform on it. "We should get tattoos."

"Yeah. Okay like you'll get one." Simon laughed.

"We should! I really want one." I said.

"Okay. After this we can get one." He shrugged jumping into the lake. I followed jumping in after him.

***

I heard my phone go off andI jumped out of the lake to go check it.

Mum: You ditched again? Your father will kill you if he finds out.

Taylor: That's why we don't tell him.

Mum: I don't plan on it. It's not my fault if he finds out though.

Taylor: He's not even home half the time.

Mum: Goodbye Taylor. I'll talk to you when you get home

"Simon, it's like four thirty. Do you want to go?" I asked. He nodded and got out. "I don't have towels."

"That's fine. It's kind of hot out." He said. I nodded and stood in the sun. "Do you still want a tattoo?" I nodded quickly. I changed out of my swim suit and into my normal clothes once again. I got in my car and Simon was already sitting in the car waiting.

**

"It hurts." I whined.

"You wanted it." He laughed.